Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 09:05 AM

confused lady

"WHERE is my SUNDAY paper?!"

The irate customer calling the newspaper office loudly demanded to know where her Sunday edition was.
"Madam", said the newspaper employee, "today is Saturday.

The Sunday paper is not delivered until tomorrow, on SUNDAY".

There was quite a long pause on the other end of the phone, followed by a ray of recognition as she was heard to mutter,

..."Well that explains why no one was at church either."
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 09:55 AM

Re: confused lady

Lol...funny but true..I never know what day it is either until I open up My laptop..but I don't get a newspaper delivered,nor do I go to Church..so I'll be ok
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 09:57 AM

Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 09:59 AM

very funny,"What day is it " is something I ask often .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 10:05 AM

One evening after work I was visiting my late Mum and Dad, as I walked in I was bombarded with questions. "Don't they show Coronation Street on a Monday night anymore?" I explained that it was in fact Tuesday. "Oh" said my Mum "I wondered why the market was closed when we went to town this morning"......Bless!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top