Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2010, 08:10 AM

Typical Tuesday

We have a typical day here, wet stuff falling from the sky, a load of correspondence to get though, visitors this evening and I dont feel like doing anything but searching for things not to do.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember a smile costs nothing.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2010, 09:08 AM

Re: Typical Tuesday

Good Morning AB and Everyone. Sounds as though you are in for an awfy busy day and evening, AB! Love the gif. Enjoy your day - and everyone as well.

Take care.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2010, 01:11 PM

Morning all - hope you have a great day!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2010, 01:22 PM

I'm looking forward to today just because I love life. I had to contact my motorcycle finance company yesterday to inform them I could no longer make payments due to my losing my job. They were very pleasant about it and said they'd contact me today to arrange to pick up the bike.

I've had a lot of fun on that bike but accept that it is only a thing. Things come and go throughout life. I'm grateful for having them but never get too attached because, they're things.

I still have my new Smart Car and a paid off Piaggio BV250 scooter that can take me anywhere my big bike can. Farewell to my Triumph Rocket III.

dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2010, 04:42 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about the bike, Bob; I know you loved it.

Lovely morning now, 29 C (83 F), sun and a nice breeze, The t'storms missed the City yesterday, thank goodness. Tomorrow is supposed to be all day steady rain so did two days worth of errands so I can stay in and dry tomorrow.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2010, 04:55 PM

Things come and go throughout life

Wise words,before Jenny got sick she earned a very reasonable income from her business.

We have been to India twice,we have seen Eurrope,we have been to spa resorts that are not cheap.

Now we cut our cloth accordingly and bless every day the cancer did not take her life
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2010, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
Things come and go throughout life

Wise words,before Jenny got sick she earned a very reasonable income from her business.

We have been to India twice,we have seen Eurrope,we have been to spa resorts that are not cheap.

Now we cut our cloth accordingly and bless every day the cancer did not take her life
Your priorities are right on the mark. Our friends and wives/husbands are more important than wealth.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2010, 08:58 PM

Is Jenny still in hospital, OG?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top