Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 12:56 PM

Pack your bags and just go NOW David!

So Andrea Leadsom has pulled out of the Conservative leadership contest.
For me this is rather a shame, but never mind, the quicker we have Theresa May installed as Prime Minister the better now, for the stability of our country.
So pack your bags and get out of number 10 NOW David!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 12:57 PM

Re: Pack your bags and just go NOW David!

So who does that leave, apart from Mrs May??
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 01:00 PM

Have to agree we must have a government at this time if the tories can't form one quick enough move aside and let's chose another party.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
So who does that leave, apart from Mrs May??
Nobody Jazzi.
That is it, as anyone else who was up for leadership have now completely pulled out and are gone.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

11-07-2016, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Have to agree we must have a government at this time if the tories can't form one quick enough move aside and let's chose another party.
And choose who exactly Julie?
The Labour party?

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
And choose who exactly Julie?
The Labour party?

I don't think they are ready yet either. I know that doesn't leave many but we must be able to form a government the best people for the jobs, forget left and right as brexit never was about party politics.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 01:15 PM

Pack your bags and bugger off as far away from Europe as possible might be a good idea - long term one that is.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 01:17 PM

I don't think they are ready yet either. I know that doesn't leave many but we must be able to form a government the best people for the jobs, forget left and right as brexit never was about party politics.
Sadly it is party politics that has brought this country to it's knees. What we need us a government that works for everybody in this country, not just the poor or the wealthy. It is time we had proportional representation, so the people who represent our constituency are fighting for what their constituents need, rather than what the cabinet want. MPs are our servants and it is about time they started to recognize that.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

11-07-2016, 01:22 PM

I am not a fan of the Conservative party Julie, but I think there are enough very capable people who can get on with running the country right now, such as Michael Gove, Boris Johnson, Andrea Leadsom et. and getting us out of the EU ASAP.
The Labour party don't have ANY capable people at all.
I just don't want David Cameron to hang around like a bad smell while holding on to power.
I have heard that he would like to hold on for a conference of world leaders which is in the next few weeks.
He will want that to be his swan song.
NO!
NO!
NO!
Just go man.
GO!
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 01:23 PM

I'm pretty sure that's what the PM intended when he said he would stay as caretaker until another Leader could be elected. What a pity Mr Corbyn doesn't see thing in the same way as Angela Leandsom.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top