Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 12:29 PM

Things best not said

I was on the phone earlier to my aged mother. She was OK considering she is 91. But again it was `I never hear from your brother` I cannot say-` well mother what do you expect? We both grew up with that evil piece of shit you married.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 12:36 PM

Re: Things best not said

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I was on the phone earlier to my aged mother. She was OK considering she is 91. But again it was `I never hear from your brother` I cannot say-` well mother what do you expect? We both grew up with that evil piece of shit you married.
Was he your father or step-father, OG?
I've noticed your previous posts but not dare ask as you are obviously very angry with this person.
I gather he was a bully?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 12:54 PM

Father. And it would be kind to think he had a lot of mental health issues. A bully,a coward,no empathy with others and a compulsive liar and was as thick as two short planks. Was he mentally ill or just plain nasty??
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 01:02 PM

I think a bully is a bully. Mental health is used as an excuse.. your mum would have suffered too but they were at an age where they never complained or indeed to frightened. Don't be so hard on her
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 01:04 PM

Father. And it would be kind to think he had a lot of mental health issues. A bully,a coward,no empathy with others and a compulsive liar and was as thick as two short planks. Was he mentally ill or just plain nasty??
Could've been both?
There was a lad in my class that was very withdrawn, almost skeletal in build and spoke in nothing more than a whisper.
He was abused by his drunken mother though no one knew this at the time.

I didn't see him for years once we left school until I bumped into him, in Germany of all places, he was huge with a gob on him like the Mersey Tunnel.
His mother had died when he was 16, he found a new freedom that brought on this need to excel.....one of the best soldiers I ever met.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

11-07-2016, 02:05 PM

He had many faults but one thing I cannot forget nor forgive is failing to stop at the scene of an accident. Oh we heard the tales of him being held back when a bomber crashed -total tosh of course. When a car went into a ditch right in front of us he refused to stop. Only my opening the back door made him stop. I was on the scene and yes I froze,but another witness ` said come on` I was only 15 and it was scary but we were there to help. Thankfully no fuel leak and no serious injuries. Guess what? Within hours he was crowing about how he reacted to save the day. Twat
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Could've been both?
There was a lad in my class that was very withdrawn, almost skeletal in build and spoke in nothing more than a whisper.
He was abused by his drunken mother though no one knew this at the time.

I didn't see him for years once we left school until I bumped into him, in Germany of all places, he was huge with a gob on him like the Mersey Tunnel.
His mother had died when he was 16, he found a new freedom that brought on this need to excel.....one of the best soldiers I ever met.
Been to Germany stayed in,a barracks there in the 70's my brother in law took me to see my first Harrier Jump Jet take off vertically. His friend was the pilot. Amazing site
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 02:58 PM

Whatever you and your brother suffered at the hands of your father, you can be certain that your mother suffered tenfold.
Have some respect for a 91 year old lady !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 03:25 PM

I think that you should try not to dwell on this miserable man .
It's all in the past now .
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 03:33 PM

For what its worth OG you have turned out a caring sensitive soul,from reading of your past posts .
Perhaps its time to lock the door on him and not give him anymore of your space .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top