Join for free
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2016, 03:32 PM

Excuse

A man who had a drinking problem was given an ultimatum by his long suffering wife, " if you come home drunk one more time I'm leaving you"
The man faithfully promised not to drink, but inevitably that evening he was in the pub again drinking and getting drunk to the point where he threw up all over himself, "what am I going to say to my wife" he asked his friend, " all you do " said his friend," is when you get home, tell your wife someone threw up all over you ,stick a twenty pound note in your top pocket and say he gave you the money to cover the dry cleaning ", the man thought this was an excellent idea and promptly went home to his wife, who was understandably cross, but he explained the circumstances and showed her the money, " hang on " she said " there's two twenty pound notes in your pocket, what's the other one for" " oh" said the man" that's from the bloke who sh#t in my pants"!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 12:24 AM

Re: Excuse

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
A man who had a drinking problem was given an ultimatum by his long suffering wife, " if you come home drunk one more time I'm leaving you"
The man faithfully promised not to drink, but inevitably that evening he was in the pub again drinking and getting drunk to the point where he threw up all over himself, "what am I going to say to my wife" he asked his friend, " all you do " said his friend," is when you get home, tell your wife someone threw up all over you ,stick a twenty pound note in your top pocket and say he gave you the money to cover the dry cleaning ", the man thought this was an excellent idea and promptly went home to his wife, who was understandably cross, but he explained the circumstances and showed her the money, " hang on " she said " there's two twenty pound notes in your pocket, what's the other one for" " oh" said the man" that's from the bloke who sh#t in my pants"!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top