Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 05:10 PM

Thank you Federer

...for yet another great five set match. The man is a legend and when he eventually retires I will miss his presence on court.

On the other hand, there is only so long that I can sit on my backside watching tennis without getting restless, so some shorter matches wouldn't go amiss...

To those who don't like the tennis, take heart as it will be over soon.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 05:14 PM

Re: Thank you Federer

I'm still on the sofa watching Murray/ Berdych - have done a few small jobs in between though.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 05:21 PM

Abandoned the tennis this afternoon-watching Wales team's welcome home in Cardiff on BBC Wales,they're having a great welcome home from the fans.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
Abandoned the tennis this afternoon-watching Wales team's welcome home in Cardiff on BBC Wales,they're having a great welcome home from the fans.
And so they should. They deserve it.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm still on the sofa watching Murray/ Berdych - have done a few small jobs in between though.
I'll be back on the sofa in a bit, but couldn't sit still any longer!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

08-07-2016, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
I'll be back on the sofa in a bit, but couldn't sit still any longer!
The start of the next match is always a bit boring anyway. Would be good if we could fast-forward to two sets each.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

08-07-2016, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The start of the next match is always a bit boring anyway. Would be good if we could fast-forward to two sets each.
Yep, I'm watching the score on my laptop before heading back to the den of inactivity...
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 06:35 PM

Love this time of year - i spend two weeks watching non stop tennis and i love it
watching Murray as i type this hoping he dont drag it into 5 sets like with Tsonga
good to see new blood getting into the final like Milos Raonic
but my bum is also getting numb
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
and if i was back home i would have been there to welcome them as well - well done boyos
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2016, 09:23 PM

Why don't you lazy sods get a cycling exerciser thingie that you can use whilst sitting on your arses for hours on end. Get the blood flowing now and then ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top