Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2010, 09:33 AM

Saturday partying:)

Good Morning Everyone and hope you all have a lovely Saturday. Eat, drink and be merry

Take care.
L1N1)4
New Member!
Notts
L1N1)4 is female 

14-08-2010, 10:40 AM

Re: Saturday partying:)

Peace, quiet and rest is what would make my Saturday night! (not likely to happen by the way.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2010, 11:07 AM

I do not see a lot of partying going on here today. Jenny is back in hospital for another couple of nights at least with a chest infection that was going on pnuemonia.

So,in a perverse way, it was lucky 13th-lucky she went to the doctor
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2010, 12:49 PM

Morning all.

Feel a little hungover here today (not from alcohol!) went out to Nandos last night - had a great time but I don't think the food agrees with me oh well back to the veg lol
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2010, 01:02 PM

Last minute bits and bobs going into our suitcases today, then they'll be locked and I can relax!

Hope everyone stays fit and well for the next two weeks...

OG - sorry to hear Jenny is back in hospital, I hope they can get the infection under control and she can come back home with you. Best wishes to you both.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2010, 04:50 PM

OG, sorry to hear about Jenny; hoping for a speedy recovery. Mags, thought you had already left! Bon voyage again1

Hi all! No rain here, just some weak sunshine vying with the clouds, and still much cooler than normal: 27 C (73 F). Skipped the library as I have enough to last till next Saturday. Spoke too soon about the mouse: the popcorn left out as a check last night vanished.....? Where is my mighty mouser? This is getting embarrassing
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2010, 08:53 PM

Evening all. OG, hope Jenny is soon feeling much better and back home soon.

Quite a busy day today... caught up with all my housework, walking and after dinner big shop at the supermarket. Then out into the garden to do some weeding....was great in the sunshine and then decided to go for another stroll with the dogs.....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top