Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2016, 09:20 AM

Chris Evans

Hes gone at last from TG

Why O why did the BBC ever get this nasty bit of work to host their top program that was sold all over the world..
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2016, 09:26 AM

Re: Chris Evans

I thought he may have been good as he has a great interest in cars. The show kept to the same format and failed. Plus he kept shouting.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2016, 09:30 AM

Never a starter, cant share his ego with others, a non talent in my book.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2016, 09:31 AM

I reckon he was sacked but they are saying he left.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2016, 10:17 AM

I never could stand that loud mouth obnoxious little toe rag Galty.
He ruined morning radio on BBC radio 2 for me as well.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2016, 10:29 AM

Just as politicians have been out of touch with the electorate, so the BBC has been out of touch with its viewers
The original Top Gear succeeded because it was, or gave the impression of, being a bit amateurish and fun

The new version failed because they tried too hard; plus, how can anyone expect a TV show to be successful when it has a loud mouthed pillock as a presenter?

I've never met anyone, young or old, who has a good word for Chris Evans; why the BBC still use him is beyond me.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2016, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
I never could stand that loud mouth obnoxious little toe rag Galty.
He ruined morning radio on BBC radio 2 for me as well.
Ditto BC, ditto...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2016, 10:38 AM

Yer, same here.....His voice goes through me worse than Mrs Fox's.......Well, maybe not quite as bad and at least I can shut him off....
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2016, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
Just as politicians have been out of touch with the electorate, so the BBC has been out of touch with its viewers
The original Top Gear succeeded because it was, or gave the impression of, being a bit amateurish and fun

The new version failed because they tried too hard; plus, how can anyone expect a TV show to be successful when it has a loud mouthed pillock as a presenter?

I've never met anyone, young or old, who has a good word for Chris Evans; why the BBC still use him is beyond me.
Here's one...me.
I have a good word for him....I dare not share it though.
Crossword clue: Merchant Banker, 6 letters.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2016, 10:46 AM

Perhaps we could get Chris a job working for Jeffrey in China.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top