Join for free
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2010, 03:27 PM

Woman goes on rampage when told no chicken nuggets!

Originally Posted by BBC
Some people take their food seriously - but no one more than one customer at a fast-food outlet in Toledo, Ohio.

Melodi Dushane was so frustrated that she couldn't order chicken nuggets - because the restaurant was serving breakfast - that she attacked the member of staff.

On the surveillance video, which has just been released by police, Dushane, 25, gets out of her car and appears to hit the drive-through employee in the mouth.

Seconds later she smashes the window before driving off.

She was arrested and faces vandalism charges.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2010, 10:28 PM

Re: Woman goes on rampage when told no chicken nuggets!

That really does take some beating - the airline steward's rage was a mere whisper compared to her violence - I wonder what her excuse will be when she gets to court. It does make you realise what nutcases are in our midst - and she was also behind the wheel of a car with that anger - beggars belief. Do you think she was on drugs ?
The Tourist
Madison, Wisconsin
The Tourist is male  The Tourist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2010, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Do you think she was on drugs ?
My first inclination was that she was hormonal from pregnancy and had a very powerful food craving for a singular item.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2010, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by The Tourist ->
My first inclination was that she was hormonal from pregnancy and had a very powerful food craving for a singular item.
Yes - there were certainly hormones in full flow there and if she was pregnant I pity her poor partner when she returned home without her chicken nuggets. Pregnant women are a force to be reckoned with and should not be thwarted in their cravings
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2010, 12:13 PM

As this took place on New years day she was probably pissed.

Glad to see she was sent to jail for 60 days
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK

13-08-2010, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
As this took place on New years day she was probably pissed.

Glad to see she was sent to jail for 60 days
Only 60 days
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2010, 06:17 PM

My God, what a sight!, hell hath no fury like a Woman without her nuggets. I think it would make a great ad. for the chicken nugget suppliers.
The Tourist
Madison, Wisconsin
The Tourist is male  The Tourist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2010, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Only 60 days
Unless her municipality has a "truth in sentencing" provision, as does my state of Wisconsin, that actual sentence could be 10 to twenty days.

Here, her conduct isn't really viewed as a "violent felony." The slang here is "dust up," meaning it is equal to being caught with bad breath.

If a truly violent felon needs incarceration, she'll be freed to create space in the jail. She might then get an electronic ankle bracelet to monitor her within a specific court ordered parameter. The new devices reputedly can smell liquor.

Let me give you an example. At this time, my wife's boss--the school principal--is harrassing her by phone. The count is now seven phone calls. I called our attorney for a cease and desist letter, and action is being taken by that law office office for a lawsuit.

But there are also some practical aspects of our laws. Let's say I see the guy, lose my temper and punch out his lights. I might be arrested, even arraigned. With a reasonable explanation, a plea bargain, perhaps community service, the need to expedite cases on the docket, and a probable nolo contrende admission (I favor standing mute), I'd most likely get a 'stern warning' from the judge and the principal will get a restraining order.

Any court action is public record here. Once in the newspaper, my actions and the fact that my wife is a tall blonde and he's black, there would also be letters to the editor and outrage the 'government' didn't act sooner on his conduct.

I know this might sound odd to our European friends here, but consider stories of air rage, the plight of the flight attendant the beers and the ramp, and that of his public opinion.

Edit: Before you disregard that scenario, let me state that this really happened to me. In 1979 I was arrested for carrying a handgun. The jealous ex-boy friend of a girl I dated turned me in. I was bill collector at that time, working peacefully at my desk when the police came. Yes, I was carrying, but so were a few others.

I got a fifty dollar fine, community service and "time served." In my state that 'crime' is a misdemeanor. And the time served amounted to one hour.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top