Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2016, 05:46 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, a lovely start here and less rain in the forecast for a couple of days.

I must have a trip to the tip today with some hedge clippings and some old bricks, then top up my paperback supply from the charity shop on the way back.

Enjoy your weekend folks and happy hols Meg.

Runner beans looking good, I'm trying a new variety this year called Firestorm..
[IMG]
[/IMG]
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2016, 06:30 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone
Cold here again, heating's on !

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2016, 06:57 AM

Good morning all.

Bright and sunny here at the moment, but chilly.
Nice Runnerbeans Barry, mine are quite good as well. What are those at the bottom? Lettuce?

Nice plants Malcolm.

Last day today on here, then I am of to Devon for one week.

Have a nice day all.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2016, 07:34 AM

Good Morning Each,wet here this Morn' and We even had some hailstones yesterday afternoon!!..Have a great Weekend All,x
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2016, 07:48 AM

Good morning all,

Lovely looking Beans Barry, well done.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2016, 07:54 AM

Couple of choices today, World Naked Bike ride is on in the city, or Natural History Society of Northumnbria open day nearby at the reserve.

Decisions, decisions.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2016, 08:06 AM

Good morning all.

Your beans are looking very good Barry.

It's a nice bright morning in my little corner of Derbyshire.
I'm looking forward to a night out with Tony at the Rolls Royce Leisure & Social club at Derby. They have an ABBA tribute band on - a bit much considering I went to see Mamma Mia only last Saturday but I can't have too much ABBA.

We've never been to this venue before so we're going to sus it out. If we like it we'll be going to many more tribute nights including one coming up with The Jersey Boys.

In the meantime shopping & cleaning to do...

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2016, 08:21 AM

Morning all.

Crops looking good Barry.

Susie, have a lovely holiday, Meg, you too, and Carol enjoy your evening. Everyone else, enjoy what you do.

I shall be busy getting my stuff back from my friend, unless I ferry her to Morrisons and/or B&Q first, and I want to get to IKEA at some point...their storage boxes will fit nicely in my new unit (need 3 more), and look at their other storage solutions, to keep the unit tidy. Measured up everywhere yesterday. (Pictures in Chit Chat)
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2016, 08:28 AM

Good morning
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2016, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Couple of choices today, World Naked Bike ride is on in the city, or Natural History Society of Northumnbria open day nearby at the reserve.

Decisions, decisions.
Mix it up Nom, ride Naked to the open day.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top