Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 06:41 PM

Do you clip your toe nails or do you chew them?

Hi

Desperately trying to find a thread that will not degenerate into Brexit or Politics.

Well do you?

Could you chew them if you wanted?

Are you flexible enough?

No need to be shy, let us know.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 06:46 PM

Re: Do you clip your toe nails or do you chew them?

Could you chew them if you wanted?

Are you flexible enough?
When I was small with supple bones and neat little nails I could.... but not now .
However, it is an accomplishment I appear to have passed on to my youngest granddaughter
Hawkeye
Devon UK
Hawkeye is male  Hawkeye has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 06:49 PM

I have a high power Toe nail trimmer by DeWalt, the Fire Brigade call em' the 'Jaws of life'.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 06:57 PM

Clip but it is getting an effort. Next diabetes check if offered a clip I will say yes please. I may need local drugs though as ticklish does not describe my feet. One sign of coping with type two is a hairy big toe and ticklish feet
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 07:01 PM

Used to bite my toenails when much younger - no chance now - I use clippers and an occasional pedicure these days .... much easier.

Seems to be going ok up to now..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 07:10 PM

I use nail scissors but have to admit it's now becoming more difficult to bend over to reach my toes. I'm also very ticklish on my feet so the thought of anyone touching my feet makes me squirm
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 07:21 PM

Hi

I have just tried, I can get the toes on my right foot in my mouth, but my left leg is very stiff.

Nadi, my pretend granddaughter, is 6 and she can get both feet in her mouth at the same time.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 07:23 PM

Nail clippers.....I believe Artangel used to chew her toe nails.
Apparently she misses it so much she's taken up Yoga.
Lizzie Jones
Canada
Lizzie Jones is female  Lizzie Jones has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 08:00 PM

I haven't been able to bend like that for more then 40 years. LOL
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 08:06 PM

Don't think I have been able to bend like that EVER. I use clippers. I know when they need doing because lots of socks end up in the bin.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top