Join for free
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 08:47 AM

Change the subject

Do you know, it's nearly impossible to find a bloomin' thread that's not political at the moment! It's too much.

It's in every newspaper, every television channel, on the radio , in alot of conversations, and in nearly every thread here as well.
Is it just me that is desperate for a break from it?
I know its extremely important, but other things are happening in life as well as Cameron & Co.

Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 08:50 AM

Re: Change the subject

I agree it's difficult to think of anything else at the moment . I'm glad I have my dogs to take my mind off it for a while .
It seems like there never is any good news .
Hugs all round
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 08:52 AM

Well start one, just don't mention cats
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 09:05 AM

People need to be able to agree to disagree, respect others views and move on. Far too many EU posts. Meow one for Pummy
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
People need to be able to agree to disagree, respect others views and move on. Far too many EU posts. Meow one for Pummy
I agree with Goldie.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 09:14 AM

I am actually terrified of the future so the climate of comments on here are very upsetting. No reassurance, just, " put up with it you lost!
I thinking of voting "leave" until folk resume their usual personalities.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 09:46 AM

I feel as You do Tessa...I didn't really know how much Folks on here disliked Me simply because I'm Scottish and the majority of Scots voted differently from Them..It has upset Me very much as I love this Forum but doubt if I'll be back any time soon.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I am actually terrified of the future so the climate of comments on here are very upsetting. No reassurance, just, " put up with it you lost!
I thinking of voting "leave" until folk resume their usual personalities.
Ssh no more political comment xx
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 09:53 AM

May, please don't take it personally.

I would also love a respite from all this. And sport...please can we have a break from that too? I had to switch off BBC Breakfast because it was either the Referendum fallout, the race for Tory leadership, or Wimbledon.

Arghhhhh!!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
I feel as You do Tessa...I didn't really know how much Folks on here disliked Me simply because I'm Scottish and the majority of Scots voted differently from Them..It has upset Me very much as I love this Forum but doubt if I'll be back any time soon.
Hi

Scotland voted as it did, no need for anyone to get annoyed about it at all May.

Lets face it, you are a far more united country than England is and you have politicians who work for you, whilst our bunch are useless.

I shall miss your posts, always interesting.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top