Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
wabblewalk
surrey borders
wabblewalk is male  wabblewalk has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 08:20 AM

New Record

England out of Europe twice in seven days
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 08:48 AM

Re: New Record

I am not saying anything as it will start another E U debate. Feel sorry for the lads but Wales is still in
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 10:36 AM

Well what can you say, I don't begin to know the ins and outs of football. But to me did they really try.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
Well what can you say, I don't begin to know the ins and outs of football. But to me did they really try.
That's rugby.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 01:44 PM

Iceland played with Heart, Desire and Courage. We played with Hart, Dier and Sturridge. There was only ever going to be one outcome.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Iceland played with Heart, Desire and Courage. We played with Hart, Dier and Sturridge. There was only ever going to be one outcome.
Glad you see it that way as Iceland are a good side having already beaten Holland
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 02:17 PM

I can't believe that I'm posting on a football thread!

Tin hat on: I have to say I'm glad England lost. Perhaps I won't be seeing football on TV every evening now.

Why did they lose? Well, clearly, these millionaire 'professional athletes' (incidentally, it seems that the BBC pronunciation of the word is now 'athaletes'!) aren't very good at football.

What they are good at, though, is prancing about like prima donnas when doing their 'warm ups'. I know: I've seen them.
Goldielocks
Spain

28-06-2016, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Tin hat on: I have to say I'm glad England lost. Perhaps I won't be seeing football on TV every evening now.

Why did they lose? Well, clearly, these millionaire 'professional athletes' (incidentally, it seems that the BBC pronunciation of the word is now 'athaletes'!) aren't very good at football.

What they are good at, though, is prancing about like prima donnas when doing their 'warm ups'. I know: I've seen them.
I do get fed up of watching we all fall down if even a hair is touched. Tougher ref decisions as in rugby and stop arguing with the officials
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

I'm afraid England losing will have no bearing on the amount of football on TV.
The games are all pre-scheduled and shown whether we are in it or not.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2016, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I'm afraid England losing will have no bearing on the amount of football on TV.
The games are all pre-scheduled and shown whether we are in it or not.
Well, how wonderful.

I can't wait.

Fortunately, I have some painting to do.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top