Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 07:02 PM

Brexit Jokes

Hi

Come on now, you must know some.

I will start the ball rolling.

The EU is concerned about the teaching of arithmetic in schools ....they are to introduce lessons in counting backwards

28, 27, 26, 25........
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 07:06 PM

Re: Brexit Jokes

Hi

I was in Tesco this morning, when the cashier asked the foreign couple in front of me if they needed help packing their bags.

I thought, blimey! Its started quicker than I expected.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 08:50 PM

What does a fat Barnsley lass do when she sits on a flimsy chair?

She Brexit
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

27-06-2016, 06:39 AM

Hi

Brexit has now been renamed Corbout
bayman
Southern England
bayman is male  bayman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 09:19 AM

Now that we are leaving the EU, I have one question that's really stressing me....
Can I still use my continental quilt or do I have to revert back to sheets and blankets?
bayman
Southern England
bayman is male  bayman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2016, 09:22 AM

Relax... the Pound is as strong as ever.
It released my trolley at Tesco, the same as always.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

12-07-2016, 06:35 PM

Hi

Geoffrey, a middle-aged British tourist on his first visit to Germany finds the red light district and enters an establishment. The lady in charge asks him to be seated and sends over a young lady to entertain him.

They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, and drink a bit. He whispers in her ear and she gasps and runs away! Seeing this, the madam sends over a more experienced lady to entertain the gentleman.

They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, and drink a bit. He whispers in her ear, and she too screams, "No!" and walks quickly away.

The lady is surprised that this ordinary looking man has asked for something so outrageous that her two girls will have nothing to do with him. She decides that only her most experienced lady, Lola, will do. Lola has never said no, and it's not likely anything would surprise her. So the madam sends her over to Geoffrey's. They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, and drink a bit. He whispers in her ear and she screams, "NO WAY, BUDDY!" and smacks him as hard as she can and leaves.

Madam is by now absolutely intrigued, having seen nothing like this in all her years of operating this type of establishment. She hasn't done the work herself for a long time, but she's sure she has said yes to everything a man could possibly ask for. She just has to find out what this man wants that has made her girls so angry. Besides she sees a chance to teach her employees a lesson.

So she goes over to Geoffrey and says that she's the best in the house and is available. She sits and talks with him. They frolic, giggle, and have another drink.

Then, he leaned forwards and whispered in her ear, "Can I pay in Pounds?"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2016, 07:45 PM

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top