Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 04:27 PM

What's The Worst Thing Anyone Has Done To You?!

When l was about nine, a boy put a huge worm down my back. I jumped up and down screaming my head off!!

What's the worst thing anyone has done to you?
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 04:47 PM

Re: What's The Worst Thing Anyone Has Done To You?!

I ran a forum some years ago as a breakaway forum from one where the mods and a few members were becoming intolerable.
I appointed two mods, a man and a woman....the woman proved to be very difficult to handle and she soon left in a flounce.
After some months of a successful forum, the man made some unfounded accusations against me that were totally wrong and hurtful, I remonstrated and told him that he was wrong and that he was completely mistaken, furthermore I apologised for anything he thought I was guilty of.....it did no good and he left still making accusations against me.
Needless to say the forum soon folded, I just lost interest in it.
That was one of the very worst things that anyone has done to me and hurt me deeply.
Incidentally the man is a member here on this forum and I hope he reads this.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
I ran a forum some years ago as a breakaway forum from one where the mods and a few members were becoming intolerable.
I appointed two mods, a man and a woman....the woman proved to be very difficult to handle and she soon left in a flounce.
After some months of a successful forum, the man made some unfounded accusations against me that were totally wrong and hurtful, I remonstrated and told him that he was wrong and that he was completely mistaken, furthermore I apologised for anything he thought I was guilty of.....it did no good and he left still making accusations against me.
Needless to say the forum soon folded, I just lost interest in it.
That was one of the very worst things that anyone has done to me and hurt me deeply.
Incidentally the man is a member here on this forum and I hope he reads this.
It's a thankless task Malcolm. Good on you for persevering.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 05:16 PM

She married me.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 05:18 PM

We used to use pen and ink in school. A friend decided to throw the pen at me in order it wouldn't hit me in the face I put my hand up. The pen stuck in my palm and I have an ink stain to this day. Friends!
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 05:29 PM

Because of a disagreement with me over a political issue, a local community group banned my entire family from membership - including my then 90yo mother who was a foundation member, had been a volunteer worker and a substantial donor.
Our only recourse was to the Supreme Court which would have cost tens of thousands.

She had never in her life suffered such an indignity and it affected her deeply.
She died yesterday at 97, still not a member but fortunately, by then, past caring.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Because of a disagreement with me over a political issue, a local community group banned my entire family from membership - including my then 90yo mother who was a foundation member, had been a volunteer worker and a substantial donor.
Our only recourse was to the Supreme Court which would have cost tens of thousands.

She had never in her life suffered such an indignity and it affected her deeply.
She died yesterday at 97, still not a member but fortunately, by then, past caring.
Sorry for your loss, Pummy.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 05:36 PM

Abandoned my two small children and myself in S.Africa and came back to England so he wouldn't have to pay maintenance, my first wasband. Bless him!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Abandoned my two small children and myself in S.Africa and came back to England so he wouldn't have to pay maintenance, my first wasband. Bless him!
That's so weird.

One of the worst things done to me was being left, with a friend, in a small town in Algeria.

Got back to Gibraltar after taking the ferry from Tangier to Tarifa(iirc)a week later.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 06:16 PM

What's The Worst Thing Anyone Has Done To You?!

died

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top