Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 05:50 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, another sunny start here but showers for later methinks.

A walk in the forest first thing with the dogs then we are visiting one of our daughters.

Enjoy the weekend folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 06:08 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Barry.

I'm off out on the trains in 20 mins time to go and visit my Mum in the Care Home, then i'll come back and do some shopping before going home.

It's lovely and sunny at the moment, but they do forecast showers in between.

Have a nice day all.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 06:11 AM

Good Morning everyone
Reasonable weather today with the promise of some sunshine later.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 06:11 AM

Morning Barry, sunny start today, some heavy downpours and thunderstorms yesterday. May have a costal visit today.

Hope everyone is in a good fettle today, and has a pleasant weekend.

TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 06:42 AM

Good morning! Fine here!
Talking of cats, mine are in the dog house!
One of those two stood on my personal attack alarm that I keep by my bed earlier! As I like my window open at night and there's a field nextdoor I like to think it makes me safer.
Anyway, they knocked it off the bedside cabinet, it seemed like an eternity trying to locate the damn screamy thing. I couldn't work out in my sleepy state, how to switch it off so I threw it against the wall so the batteries fell out!
May have to rethink my security!
I've got a headache now!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 08:07 AM

Good morning all.
I'm meeting up with my girls today for an afternoon at the theatre - first a nice meal and then a few wine bars before we get to the theatre.
The wine bars was their idea but I don't mind...

Have a good day all.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 08:10 AM

Good morning everyone well I've woken up feeling so positive I've decided to attempt to drive to our caravan and have a slightly shorter weekend than the others have had. Never driven outside my area in well over 30 years so wish me luck I'm nervous !

Hope everyone else is well and enjoying lovely sunshine like we have here today.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 08:20 AM

Morning all! Ah Julie, good on you! Enjoy.

TessA, my sister wrote on FB the other day that during the loud storm one of her cats knocked her jar of biscuits onto the floor. Bet that woke her up with heart thumping!!

I watched the Secret Life of Cats, and it showed they can be very active during the night. And with their ability to get up onto high surfaces, a recipe for disaster. Another reason for me preferring a dog, lol.

Lovely pictures, BTW.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 08:47 AM

Good morning fellow members sunny at the moment but rain on the way.

Lots to do today starting with the ironing.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2016, 08:54 AM

Good morning folks.
Yet another grey and overcast start, we need some sunshine.
Enjoy your day, whatever you're doing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top