Join for free
View Poll Results: Did you vote LEAVE, or REMAIN?
Voted LEAVE 27 81.82%
Voted REMAIN 5 15.15%
Did not vote 1 3.03%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 04:53 PM

EU Referendum: How did you vote?

Just wondering whether things have changed since the poll started by Ruthio last year...

Did you vote leave, or remain?
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 04:55 PM

Re: EU Referendum: How did you vote?

I voted LEAVE and so did my wife....how about you Azz ?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 04:58 PM

Leave
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 05:00 PM

My Husband and I both voted Leave.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 05:00 PM

A no brainer for my Wife and I.
LEAVE!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 05:08 PM

I voted remain

It wasn't an easy decision though - there are pros and cons for each.

The funny thing is, if the 'nasty' parties (and many of their followers) hadn't been such a huge part of the leave campaign (and used immigration and xenophobic language throughout their campaign) I might have voted differently. As it stands, a win for leave will just, in some people's minds, validate the racist views that they already hold. That will only end in tears - for everyone involved.

I suppose I am more interested in a united world, where we do our bit for all of humanity. It's the only thing that might help save us as a species and our planet, imo.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
I voted remain

It wasn't an easy decision though - there are pros and cons for each.

The funny thing is, if the 'nasty' parties (and many of their followers) hadn't been such a huge part of the leave campaign (and used immigration and xenophobic language throughout their campaign) I might have voted differently. As it stands, a win for leave will just, in some people's minds, validate the racist views that they already hold. That will only end in tears - for everyone involved.

I suppose I am more interested in a united world, where we do our bit for all of humanity. It's the only thing that might help save us as a species and our planet,
imo.
I dont see how it is going to save our small Island by over crowding it .
And we do , do our bit for Humanity we send Millions abroad to poorer countries .

My Husband very rarely votes in any election , I can only remember once in 45 yrs , He voted to Leave ,
My Son in his middle 20s voted for the first time ever ,he voted Leave .
I voted Leave too , and with my Christian view it simply is not working letting more in, .
And i also
want to see our Traditions and way of life safe for the next generation .
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 05:29 PM

I thought Azz was a Remanian from his recent threads, I voted out.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 05:37 PM

Leave.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK

23-06-2016, 05:39 PM

Eliza, perhaps there should be three tiers within the EU - and those with the highest GDPs (or standard of living) at the top tier, and being able to move freely within their tier and lower, and those from lower tiers having to go through applications if they want to visit a country within a tier higher than theirs.

Once the economic situations of newly added countries improve they can be considered for a new higher tier.

This prevents the 'richest' countries being 'abused' and incentivises the newer/poorer countries to do better. It also incentivises the richer countries to help the poorer ones because more top tier counties in the EU makes the EU much more stronger.

But maybe this is a debate for another thread... when REMAIN wins (just kidding! I have no idea how the vote is going to go!)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top