Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 02:49 PM

A Bit Too Social

I was in the kitchen when my friend called. The air was filled with the aroma of baking cakes
“Ooh! Lovely said she Is the Kettle on”?
I cut her a slice if Victoria Jam Sponge, still slightly warm “Oh! Heaven, ” she said

“Why don’t you make some cakes”? I asked “Ha Ha! Blow that for a game of soldiers, if it doesn’t go in the Micro we do not eat it”
“Your poor family , you get away with murder, ” said I.

What do you think of Social Sites” she asked “Well, they do provide a service with Forums and you can join an discuss many subjects. Why”
I’ve joined xxxxxxxx. Are you on any? “No, not yet I will look into it though .
“But you have got lots of friends and men friends too. Yes, but I’m bored with them. Why? They are all very interesting”
“Anyway, this Solicitor on the Site is sending me PM’s and we really get on ,we have lots in common and he is very knowledgeable about all kinds of things. Though he is married and his wife does not mind him having female friends” That’s what they all say , I said and your friends are all knowledgeable as well”

I have read reports about friendships on such Sites, and the men and some women are corresponding with more than one person and telling them how lovley they are.

Don’t be taken in! What is his name and I will find details about him on Google. No! Please don’t, said she. They now correspond by Email

Later she told me he wanted her to travel 150 miles to meet him and his wife in his home . I though that was a bit much as he often travelled to different parts of the country

I told her she was not that hard up for friends
Then she phoned me and said he had suggested ‘Cyber Sex’
“Don’t be stupid I said, You can have the real thing with men friends you already know”
She called to see me looking quite worried as he had sent a completely nude photo of himself and she wanted to delete from her PC especially as her family had access to her PC.
Well, I know it stays on the Hard Drive even when deleted, but you can buy programmes that apparently get rid of all unwanted Files, and Emails and Photo’s Quite expensive too

Now she has done the sensible thing and deleted his details and EMail from her PC and changed her Email as well.

This was not on OFF as it was some time ago, but it does show how gullible some sensible women can be sometimes
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 02:52 PM

Re: A Bit Too Social

Oh err is all I am going to say
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 02:55 PM

Tangled web territory.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 03:25 PM

Tell your friend she was lucky not to be in a chatroom, if he was after cyber sex ( often the case sadly) he'd probably have flashed her
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Tell your friend she was lucky not to be in a chatroom, if he was after cyber sex ( often the case sadly) he'd probably have flashed her
Lol

I always wonder why men think we need to see their bits, never very attractive and often a disappointment
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 03:29 PM

Well cor bugger oi, well oi never!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 03:36 PM

Don't ask to see his "Hard Drive", or his "Floppy".
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Lol

I always wonder why men think we need to see their bits, never very attractive and often a disappointment
You've been looking at the wrong men Julie.

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

21-06-2016, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You've been looking at the wrong men Julie.

Maybe
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 04:31 PM

No you haven't Julie, they all look like giblets!

I've got men "friends" on fb who I chat to, one's married and makes fetishwear!
I've never had propositions from any of them!
The only questionable photos I've had have been from women! (Not of women)
Perhaps she gave him some encouragement.
One dodgy word would be enough for me to block them!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top