Join for free
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 07:04 AM

Stone Walled

Do you ever get the feeling you are being stone walled? I'm of a mind I am I don't post often I know, but I do read a lot, it seems if you don't belong to the clique your not worth answering. Where has the genuine people gone who made this forum interesting and fun? It's the same old same now come on old posters and show how lively and interesting you all were. You know who you are. I won't be ignored I didn't have my brain taken out when I became ill. Im head of a large family who give me the same respect I've always had.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 07:11 AM

Re: Stone Walled

It is what it is, having said that, if it has to be, it is better to be "Dry Stone Walled".
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 07:14 AM

hello Gabi,i know what you mean,i dont post much now as i also feel that my posts get over looked,guess thats progress
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 07:18 AM

You just have to learn to Blend.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 07:34 AM

Don't take it to heart Gabi!
We all post things that get ignored, some of my threads do!
Sometimes I post something, usually advice, get ignored, then someone else posts exactly the same thing and gets acknowledged.
You get used to it eventually!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 08:01 AM

You would not expect to speak with everyone you pass in the street Gabi,its the same here, some people are drawn to certain topics so can seem to be part of a clique, but its not the case.

We dont all like the same topics some like myself wander about a bit, and im certain they form opinions as to what i am, they are wrong.

Perhaps starting a few threads of items that interest you, will help to find similar minded folks, i dont respond to every poster, but i do with a couple of exceptions, try and read the posts folks put up, on topics that interest me.

Reading your profile you have plenty of scope to add topics, traveling, photography, to name but 2.

regards nom.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 08:03 AM

gremlin at work double post.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 08:15 AM

Hi

I have been married for most of my adult life, so I am quite used to having my views ignored.

I don't worry, just post away, if they get ignored, so what?
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 08:31 AM

Don't take it personally Gabi ... I think everyone has me on ignore

Whoops !!! Nobody will be able to see this post
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland

21-06-2016, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Don't take it personally Gabi ... I think everyone has me on ignore

Whoops !!! Nobody will be able to see this post
Yeah right.

When i post a topic i try to make it open and welcome others input. But you can never know what this lot will take to heart,

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top