Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2016, 10:53 PM

'Over my Shoulder'!

I was driving back home down Country Lanes with the hedgerows full of almond blossom and the trees turning purple as an after image of green.
I was thinking about all those leagues of Roman Soldiers marching through the Gloucestershire unmade Roads dressed only in there Togas and Sandals with their very shapely legs.
How did cope with the cold weather or was England much warmer in that era?

My thoughts were interrupted by flashing lights from a distant Car
What does he want I wondered ? Well, I’m not stopping.
As the Car got nearer I realised it was a Police Car still flashing.
I was not speeding and all my lights were in order.
Finally, I stopped The Police Officer approached my Car .
I wound the window down and said “ Good afternoon Officer .Can I help you?”
“Hello Madam” said he, and he looked at down at my dress with a low top and said “ Oh! I see, you have got your seat belt on. It is supposed to be worn round your shoulders ,not your waist.
Yes, I know, but is Squashes me and is uncomfortable as well.
I have never been stopped before, and did not think it was an offence.
Well, these days the Seat Belt rules are much stronger and you may get stopped again
Because it appears that you are not wearing it from the side view.
“Actually ,my wife has the same problem, ” he volunteered
“You can but these little Seat Belt clips from Halfords and they adjust the belt to fit your body”.
“Thank you Officer I go near Halfords on the way home and will call in and get some.
“Good afternoon Madam, ” said he “Thank you Officer” I replied.
So off I went to Halfords and bought two. They do clip on but are a bit fiddly.

These days the problem does not arise as my Honda Car seat rises, and goes forward, so I can wear my Seat Belt in the correct position, ‘Over my Shoulder.’
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2016, 11:25 PM

Re: 'Over my Shoulder'!

Inconsiderate of him to interrupt your daydream
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Inconsiderate of him to interrupt your daydream
And now mine!
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 01:46 AM

If a bloke had been driving, he would have been booked.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
If a bloke had been driving, he would have been booked.
surely not, that would be unprofessional.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 08:45 AM

I have one of those clips...always have done, in every car, and can't bear being in a car without them.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 08:55 AM

He must've had good eyesight to see your seatbelt from a distance! Seems like he just wanted to stop someone for something.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
He must've had good eyesight to see your seatbelt from a distance! Seems like he just wanted to stop someone for something.
He wanted to stop someone who was wearing a low top.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 09:37 AM

A POLICE OFFICERS REPORT

After concealing my vehicle amongst the green leafy hedgerows of Gloucestershire I waited for the unwary speeding driver to make my job worthwhile for that day. After waiting for quite a while it was obvious that it was not going to be fruitful. The sun streamed through the window and my thoughts drifted to an unsuccessful week of crime fighting, at that moment a Honda passed by and as I glanced through the rear window I could see that the female driver did not appear to be wearing a seatbelt. Perhaps I could at least provide one fine to justify my existence for this week. I immediately gave chase with lights flashing and heart beating in my ears anticipating the impending bust.
The Honda pulled to the side of the road and I came to a halt behind. I stepped out of my car and approached the vehicle tapping gently on the window.
By this time I had realised that the driver had indeed been wearing a seat belt but due to her womanly curves had slipped down and could not be seen from behind.
As the drivers side window of the Honda slid down into the door with a gentle hum and the reflection of the sun upon the glass disappeared it exposed a very pretty smiling face. She was wearing a low cut dress and exposed an ample bosom, I could feel the heat rising into my cheeks and I tried to look away, but lowering my eyes made the situation worse as her dress had ridden up slightly to reveal two very pretty tanned knees and a few inches of thigh.
Feeling rather like a fool with a red face I made up some story about some clips she could purchase from Halfords and bid her good morning.......
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 11:34 AM

You'll be pleased to know that I have now taken the uniform back to the fancy dress shop.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top