Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2010, 08:35 AM

Sunday Thoughts:)

Good Morning Everyone. Hope you all have a restful Sunday.

Take care.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2010, 10:59 AM

Re: Sunday Thoughts:)

Good morning BK, morning everyone!

Ist August already ...... the year is flying by and before we know it, it will be Autumn!

Hope your day is good whatever you're doing
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2010, 01:15 PM

Hello everyone.

Hope you all have a lovely day!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2010, 03:24 PM

August already! Eek! except we have a holiday at the end of the month, which is a nice thought
It's been a typical quiet, lazy, Sunady, including 'roast beef and yorkshire pud' - mmmm
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2010, 04:36 PM

Hi Everyone I do hope you are having a great day and relaxing.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2010, 04:49 PM

Hi! It's supposed to be cloudy with a good change of showers, but the sun is shining now and it's quite pleasant, although a bit cooler than it should be: only 22 C (82 F). Cool start to August... can you believe it's August already? Slept in as it was supposed to be raining so I did today's shopping yesterday.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2010, 09:18 PM

Evening all-Couple of household chores then met my friend and we took the dogs for a lovely walk along the canal, in sunshine as well-what a bonus! The water in the canal is very dirty and stagnant looking. They have closed the canal starting about 6 miles away from me for about 60 miles in length due to water shortage! They are not opening locks so there is no movement of the water.This is really going to affect those who run pleasure cruises up and down the canal.

After dinner, one of my Sisters came round for afternoon and stayed for tea. Ran her home and now its relaxing time, listening to 2 dogs snoring their heads off!!!!!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top