Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 05:26 PM

Some friends

Are just so special. Me and my friend Jane agree to disagree about some aspects of the Islamic faith. But when ever we meet she turns up on time. Today she took me to see my aged mother and she, Jane, was amazing-there is a bond between them. We were never `lovers`(although we did meet on a dating site) but I count her such a dear friend. On the way back I asked if we could take a small detour to a coach firm I know. Jane ,like myself,is a big Midsomer Murders fan.

I bought two tickets for a day trip to see some of the places it was filmed in.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 05:30 PM

Re: Some friends

Now that's a Coach Trip i would like to go on , I watch Midsomer Murders Repeats and watch repeats of the Repeats'
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 06:18 PM

I"ve been on a 3 night coach trip which visited some of the villages where filming had taken place ... even though I've never even watched the programme .
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 07:20 PM

Awwww...I'd love to visit those places. I've watched every episode of every series.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 09:18 PM

Well be a good friend and I just might buy you a ticket. It`s a very early start and she does live over 30 miles away so it`s clean bed sheets and have my spare bedroom. Breakfast?-you say you can do porridge in the micro wave.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top