Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 02:17 PM

Heard some news today to cheer me RIGHT up!!

Met an ex colleague (shall call her F) on the bus this morning. We worked in a doctors' surgery in Haringey, and the place wasn't bad.

Until we had a new practice manager.

Boy did she make her presence felt. I shall call her C. She would stamp her fist on the desk and shout 'I am the practice manager!' She would shout at staff, she would be rude to everyone, she started on one of the doctors! She wouldn't do any work! When I started there was a young black boy (I shall call S) who also wouldn't do any work! We'd sit opposite each other on the computers, I'd be frantically scanning documents in, and doing my job...and he'd sit laughing at YouTube videos! Arghhhh.

Then C brought in an assistant manager (Y) (probably to do the work she should have done, unless her ulterior motive was to have more leisure time), and Y did pull S aside once and reprimanded him for taking too much time out talking on his mobile.

Anyway, the months went on and the week before Christmas Eve I sat in my seat glaring at C, thinking...I don't like you, I don't respect you, so I popped in and said, 'I'm resigning. I'm leaving next Wednesday.' C/Eve.

Have to mention here I was on the temporary staffing (Bank Admin), so it was a gamble. But she looked at me in surprise and just went 'Oh! Ok babe!' And that was it.

F told me on the bus this morning that SHE'D got sick and tired of C so went in to her office, gave it to her with both barrels, and the upshot was...C got sacked. Hurrah! Justice was served.

I just repeated to F..you have made my day. F said the final straw was C messing about with F's computer, deleting stuff from it. And she'd messed the staff around. She was even banned from the building. Hah hah! We shared with another doctors' practice and she tried getting a job with them but they were forewarned.

Don't you just love Karma?!!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 02:58 PM

Re: Heard some news today to cheer me RIGHT up!!

Yes Jazz, a lovely tale of poetic justice which cannot fail to lift the spirit...
Hawkeye
Devon UK
Hawkeye is male  Hawkeye has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:02 PM

Yep! Live is worth living when the bad guys/girls eventually get theirs. Nice one.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:03 PM

Natural justice that sounds like great news jazzi.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:16 PM

Forgot to add, it was F who eventually reported C to the higher management, and they investigated the claims and dismissed C.

I said to F, you had the courage that I lacked in reporting to the higher m'ment!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:42 PM

Yippee, that was great news Jazzi, glad she got the sack.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 04:00 PM

Yippee

Its a shame more companies don't keep a check on what people are doing or not doing as the case may be.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 06:23 PM

What goes around comes around
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 08:00 PM

Haha, that bought a big grin to my face, I bet it did you too. Lets call that K for karma
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

13-06-2016, 09:30 PM

I looked at her FB profile, and apart from one photo of C, Y and the admin chap from the other practice, she has been silent on anything that's happened on the job front. There is also nothing showing up on her profile, as in what she does for a living. She most probably edited it. I guess being shown the back door in a most undignified way has left her damaged career wise.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top