Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 09:27 AM

spam emails

what have I got today?
Oh yes an invite to meet a soul mate- an invite for saga travel insurance and Google play.

Prior from Tic Tac rewards-Adobe systems-cartridge save- local newslatter

Just to name a few I have not deleted yet

So what spam do you all get?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 09:49 AM

Re: spam emails

Not much my email app on the iPad plus my bt email account sort a lot before it gets to me. So it tends to just be the occasional one from the USA attorney general saying my tax rebate is ready to be claimed if I could just send them the money to free it up and post it to me
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 11:58 AM

I tend to get Lindekin requests. I really don't see the point of accepting as I am retired.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 12:34 PM

this really really annoys me. Everything you do online these days requires signing up so they can send hoards of emails and texts. I use companies like Screwfix regularly but I still get emails from them. Tradepoint text me every Sunday to tell me I can get cheap van insurance - I don't have a van.
If I look up something on ebay, I get emails about similar items even though I have repeatedly asked to stop them.

Do companies really think that bombarding people with spam will make them buy stuff? It has the opposite effect for me.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top