Join for free
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2016, 08:22 AM

Waitress assaulted on French riviara

She was serving alcohol on the first day of Ramadan on the French riviara, two passing Muslim men who verbally abused her calling her a whore , and said if i was god i would hang you ,it was captured on CCTV and the woman, who was alone in the bar at the time phoned the owner who told her to phone the police, one of the men was an illegal immigrant and quite an intimidating figure, they are ATM both still at large!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2016, 08:32 AM

Re: Waitress assaulted on French riviara

Another knock the immigrants thread! I bet if the poor woman had been assaulted by a Frenchman, or a boozed up Brit, it wouldn't have got a mention!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2016, 09:10 AM

Re: Waitress assaulted on French riviara

I donīt see it as "another knock on the immigrants thread", I see it as two men of a certain faith verbally abusing a woman, who obviously is not of their faith, for doing her job which they disapprove of. It probably wouldnīt have got a mention in the UK press had they been boozed up Brits, but the fact is this kind of behaviour by men of a "certain faith" is a very topical subject in Europe right now and very common behaviour regarding many men of a "certain faith". I have personally seen more than once girls and women have their hair pulled, spat at, stones thrown at them and verbally abused simply for wearing shorts, mini skirts and make up. Not in Europe I admit, but in their own country, which is not classed as a muslim country although many areas are predominantly muslim. At the end of the day it doesnīt matter what faith, or lack of faith, anyone is, no woman should be subjected to such behaviour by any man.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top