Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2010, 07:29 AM

Tuesday a day to enjoy

Good morning everyone I hope your day goes to plan and you enjoy it. Life is to short not to enjoy every minute available.

Just say I.L.Y today to those you love, tomorrow it could be to late.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2010, 08:54 AM

Re: Tuesday a day to enjoy

Good morning!
That little dog can't be the one mentioned in the news today. They say 35% of dogs are now obese - that's terrible isn't it? You little gif only has over-sized eyes though!
We're back from a lovely impromptu trip to daughter and granddaughter - still as lovely as ever!
"Old clothes and porridge" today - or washing clothes and (allotment) vegetables, more like
Hope all have a good day
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2010, 09:05 AM

and Good Morning AB, DM, and to Everyone.

That was lovely that you had a great day with your daughter and grand-daughter, DM.

Hope you all enjoy your Tuesday.

Take care and stay safe

(love the gif AB - cute wee dog)
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2010, 04:18 PM

Took a shopping trip into town with my daughter and grandchildren this morning. An elevenses refreshment was called for which the children thoroughly enjoyed - I'm sure they think that is the best part of shopping!

It's a really sticky day, could do with a good short storm to clear the air....

Enjoy your day!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2010, 04:34 PM

Hi, all! Back to seasonable temps here: 29 C (83 F). sunny, less humid and the nice breeze. I was so lucky to only lose power in our neighborhood for 15 1/2 hours; there are still whole communities without it still. To the other market for Leia's food, then the library. Any of you read Alys Clare? She writes a good series of medieval mysteries, quite like Brother Caedfel, and equally good IMO, set in Richard the Lionhearted's time.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2010, 10:21 PM

Two walks today and managed not to get wet for a change. After dinner, my friend, who I worked with for many years called for cuppa and chat and then after tea, one of my Sisters called and then I ran her home about half hour ago....been a good day, but then again, every day is a good day......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top