Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2016, 05:52 AM

Good morning monday

Good morning all. Nice and sunny here in Essex.

Photo is of Torquay, Devon.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2016, 05:56 AM

Re: Good morning monday

Good morning folks, looks like being another scorcher here today with wall to wall sunshine...

I have to wait in this morning for the conservatory man who is going to sort out some minor snags, and after lunch I'm going round to mow my neighbour's lawns as she is not too well .

Enjoy the day everyone.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2016, 06:32 AM

Good morning everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2016, 06:58 AM

Good morning all.

Nice sunny morning here in Essex.

Going off to do my weekly shopping now.

Have a nice day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2016, 07:03 AM

Good morning folks.
Bit cloudy at the moment, but looks promising for later.
Off to a new yoga class this morning - if I can sneak off without Megan realising I've gone!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2016, 07:40 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Not so bright here this morning but must get Amber out for her walk. I am really worried as to whether my son will do it after I have my operation on Wednesday but she is such a routine she needs her daily walks on the green. I think after my op I shall have to resort to my motorbility scooter as I certainly wont be able to walk very far at all.

Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2016, 07:43 AM

Good Morning Each,another glorious warm sunny one here as it has been for the past week 24c Yesterday..hot hot hot..lovely..have a good one Folks,x
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2016, 07:48 AM

It was a muggy one here today.
Think I'd rather have the rain than that!
Felt good putting the tootsies in the doggy pool though!

Have a great day!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2016, 08:24 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful sunny morning.

Chloe is back to her happy self, unfortunately the medication is playing havoc with her tummy .
We have a vets appointment on Wednesday so I may stop the medication tomorrow which will also give the opportunity to asess how she is doing and help her tummy.

Hoping to do some jobs in the garden today.

Enjoy your day everyone
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2016, 08:25 AM

Just an observation. Why not have a fixed good morning thread, which does for everyday instead of starting a new one each day, which seems a little silly to me?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top