Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 07:47 AM

'NOW' its Monday (I think)

I think I will return to bed its been a long long week-end.

Have a great day everyone and enjoy it as though it was your last.

When was the last time you told your loved one how you feel? Do it now before it is to late.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 09:04 AM

Re: 'NOW' its Monday (I think)

Good Morning AB and Everyone Aye, it is indeed Monday - a right wet one up here at that!

Love the gif AB Think I'll go back to bed as well!!

Hope you and everyone will enjoy Monday

Take care and stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 01:26 PM

Good afternoon everyone!

My proposed trip into town this morning didn't materialise due to me oversleeping until 9.30 after being awake most of the night with neck ache Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

Enjoy your day all!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 01:33 PM

Good morning all. It's supposed to hit 90 F today. That would only be the 5th day in 2010 where it did. It's starting off at 5:30 a.m. at 60 F. That's what I love about this place, it always cools down at night.

Getting together with my friend, Warren, today. He's supposed to teach me how to use Facebook. I've been stumbling around in there for a few weeks now.

Have a good day all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 04:32 PM

Hi, all,our heat wave broke yesterday with violent thunderstorms. presently 25 C (77 F), sunny and a nice breeze. I already posted about the storm (Absenteeism). Just relaxing and glad to be back on the Net.

Bob,, we've had 41 90+ days so far and 4 100+ ones. So far, hottest June and July of record.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi, all,our heat wave broke yesterday with violent thunderstorms. presently 25 C (77 F), sunny and a nice breeze. I already posted about the storm (Absenteeism). Just relaxing and glad to be back on the Net.

Bob,, we've had 41 90+ days so far and 4 100+ ones. So far, hottest June and July of record.
Wow! That's hot. I spent 13 years in South Carolina where it stays over 90 for 6 months and more. That's why I'm not retiring there.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 05:25 PM

Good afternoon all

I have had a very trying day. Apparently banks no longer send you a cheque book automatically you have to request them, they don't make it easy either. you have to go in person to the bank or ring the useless number that they give you. I tried the number all morning and got the engaged signal, this afternoon I actually got through to an automated system that wouldn't accept anything I put in and even told me I got my birthday wrong! I ended up having to drive to the bank and order one in person, there was a horrendous queue too, I was not happy.

I hope you are all having a better day than me!
bobmielke
Portland, OR

26-07-2010, 06:21 PM

I refuse to walk in a bank. I hate them. It's not all about you, the customer, it's about them. I've been going to Credit Unions the past 10 years. They're just the opposite from banks. They have personal service, online banking that works and they treat you like a valuable customer.
It gripes me that during the beginning of our recession we bailed out banks. I would have let them die, but then, I didn't get to vote on it.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 06:32 PM

I bank online too, you would think they would have an option to order your Cheque Book on-line wouldn't you.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 08:18 PM

MM, that's ridiculous! What a frustrating waste of your time. I don't get my checks from my bank, haven't in years; I order them from a company that does personalized ones; just re-order on line and they're here in a few days.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top