Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 07:00 AM

Good Morning Friday

Good morning all.

Its dull and miserable outside but no rain or wind.

Have a nice day all.

This is our Car, Morris 8 - 1936
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 07:38 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Good morning all - Love you car Susie.

I'm off to the local country park today. I shall hire a scooter to get around on.
Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 07:56 AM

Good morning everyone, still overcast and cool here but an improving forecast over the weekend I believe.

The floor tiler will be here again tiday to grout up the bathroom floor, after which I can start to re-install the sanitaryware and get back to normal, I hate the upheaval these days of changes in the house but I suppose it is always worth it afterwards.

Smashing old car Susie, my dad had one very similar when we were children and took us all over the place in it..

Hope the ankle is mending well Carol, enjoy your trip out.

Have a good day folks
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 08:09 AM

Mornin' all.
Bit cool and grey again. Wish the sun would come out, I don't like these 'grey' days.
I had a better night's sleep with young Megan last night, so that's a better start to my day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 08:10 AM

Good Morning all,

Lovely car Susie, great pic!

Carol hope you get around ok on the scooter, good luck.

Spent over 4 hours at the hospital yesterday on pre assessment, the 2nd lot, so hopefully will have my op next Wednesday 8th when because of my chest problems it may well have to be by spinal injection to freeze my frame. Not looking forward to it but the sooner done the better.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 08:31 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Brilliant sunshine here, hope you all have a good day
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 09:00 AM

Another wet day here.
Sure makes me feel lazy!

Neat car, and in great condition.

I hope you enjoy your day Carol. Go easy on that scooter.

Have a great Friday all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 09:04 AM

Morning all.

Lovely car, Susie.
Carol, enjoy your chug around on the scooter. It will relieve your family/friends of pushing you around on a manual wheelchair, at least. I always hire one when I go to Monkey World, as I know I couldn't walk around the site. And it's nice being on one, as you can repeat your journey if you want to, going round in circles. It's great fun. Have a good day out.

Good luck in the bathroom, Barry.

My sis will be popping in later on her way to her eldest daughter, to drop in her keys. Her two cats need feeding Mon-Wed during the day. After getting my newspaper and a loaf of bread, I'll have a tidy up and go round with the J Edgar, make it look a bit neater. I have said to her, please excuse all the boxes everywhere, while I wait for the new bedroom unit, and there is also stuff in the lounge waiting for me to do a car boot. Try as I might, I can't fit anything else into the fitted wardrobes or anywhere else, and underneath the new bed is absolutely crammed.

What fun, eh?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 09:29 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull start but the clouds are beginning to break up.

Chloe is not well again this morning so off to the vets we go.
She picked up yesterday and was almost normal by evening but isn't herself this morning.

Enjoy your day everyone .
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 09:42 AM

No sign of Summer as yet, and though a bit o sun promised at the weekend its still cold. Awaiting responses from various folks.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top