Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2016, 06:16 PM

Spinning plates on sticks

It's years since I have seen this shown on tv now. The idea was, well you must have seen it.

As a lad and right up until recently I had an unfulfilled wish to do this thing.

Have you a weird thing you want to do (keep it clean please)
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2016, 07:36 PM

Re: Spinning plates on sticks

It's not really weird, but I'd absolutely love to go skydiving.

To troll around up there in the sky on a beautiful day looking down and experiencing all the sensations must be just the best thing ... not to mention gliding towards others and performing daft stunts, wonderful

Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2016, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
It's years since I have seen this shown on tv now. The idea was, well you must have seen it.

As a lad and right up until recently I had an unfulfilled wish to do this thing.

Have you a weird thing you want to do (keep it clean please)
Plate spinning is remarkably easy to do. I had a set when I was at primary school and if I can do it anybody can.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2016, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Plate spinning is remarkably easy to do. I had a set when I was at primary school and if I can do it anybody can.
erm, next on my bucket list then would be coitus standing up in a hammock.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

31-05-2016, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
It's not really weird, but I'd absolutely love to go skydiving.

To troll around up there in the sky on a beautiful day looking down and experiencing all the sensations must be just the best thing ... not to mention gliding towards others and performing daft stunts, wonderful

Aim high Petra, that sounds more interesting than spinning plates. Good for you. I suffer from Vertigo.........
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2016, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
erm, next on my bucket list then would be coitus standing up in a hammock.
Ha! Said the one who warned us to keep it clean!

I'm not a member of the Mile High club...
No great aspiration I know. ..
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2016, 08:21 AM

I don't know about weird, but I would have liked to go swimming with sharks, and sky diving. My girls were going to arrange for me to do the former for my 60th Birthday in 2010, but I was advised by my doctors that as I have problems with my ears, scuba diving might not be such a brilliant idea.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

31-05-2016, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Ha! Said the one who warned us to keep it clean!

I'm not a member of the Mile High club...
No great aspiration I know. ..
Sorry Rhian, I am a blokey.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2016, 08:25 AM

I had a plastic plate and stick 'kit' when little, spinning one plate is easy with practice not sure I could spin more than one at once though

If I have any unfilled wishes I have forgotten them
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2016, 10:22 AM

Bit tame I guess but I would love to master crochet, tried several times and just can't get it, even went for lesson and still couldn't do it knit, sew but just can't crochet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top