Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 05:54 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, another clear sunny sky here after some light overnight rain, it's certainly getting things growing now in the garden.

I am waiting in this morning for a delivery of timber to build a pergola with down the garden, to give a shady area for the hot weather.

From Mam Tor looking down into Edale in the Peak District
[IMG]
[/IMG]

Enjoy your day everyone.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 06:31 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Lovely picture Barry.
I love pergolas - do you have plants planned for growing on it?

We've had some absolutely beautiful days here - so lots of gardening happening. Now we're keeping our fingers crossed the weather doesn't change too much (as in previous years!) and ruin it all!

Have a lovely day all.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 06:54 AM

Good morning everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 07:11 AM

Good morning everyone,

Lovely picture Barry, Thank you, good luck with your pergola.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 07:15 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely pic Barry, fancy walking up that lane?

I put my Tomato plants in yesterday.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 08:31 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful morning here and the garden is looking great.

Lots of cooking to do today steak/mushroom and red wine pies this morning and ragout to go with pasta all for the freezer.

Enjoy your day everyone

Lovely picture Barry my brother lives near there in the Hope Valley in a house like Wuthering Heights
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 08:33 AM

Good morning all. What a fabulous view.

Going to try out my new strimmer down the allotment this morning. Can't stay down there long as I have my interview/induction at 2, and I'll need to shower/change, quick lunch, then get the bus there. It's just at the top of our market, so not far.

Looking to be a nice day, isn't it? Good luck with the build, Barry.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 08:45 AM

Good Morning Each,a beautiful sunny one here so a day in the garden pottering about and painting summer-house,then spend the Afternoon in it reading and listening to music..bliss..have a good one Folks,x
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 09:07 AM

Good morning
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 09:22 AM

Good morning folks.
Another beautiful day, full of sunshine and cloudless blue sky - I just love it.

I shall do some more gardening today, I am marooned here until they ring and say me car is ready to collect from the garage.
I was driving along the other day and a warning light showed on the dash and it kept bleeping. Apparently the 'Software' needs updating.
I told him I didn't even know it had software as until not that long ago I only had Morris Minors. What with that, and getting mugged by Nellie when he drove me home, he probably thinks I'm bonkers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top