Join for free
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 11:26 PM

Quite busy today

I've been quite busy today.
I tried a new Yoga class this morning, then went to deliver a wheelchair to a friend who came out of hospital this morning.
Then I had to go and pick up a prescription.
After that I had to take Nellie to the vets, then took them all across the fields on the way home.
Next stop was the animal feed warehouse, and finally, left my car in to the garage for some work and got the chap to run me home.
Only thing is, the dogs were still in the car at the time, so when the bloke got in, and before his bum hit the seat he got mugged by hairy arms (not mine ) and wet noses stuffed in his ears and down his shirt collar.
I think he was quite glad when we all got out.

What have you done today?
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 11:38 PM

Re: Quite busy today

Well I've certainly not had as much excitement as you Mups

But ....

I've had a very happy Birthday ... lovely greetings on here and on Facebook ... some nice cards and emails too

I've been for a lovely walk through fields, along a canal and river ... had my packed lunch by some locks and watched the barges go by ... saw a swan's nest with eggs in it ... saw baby ducklings ... saw a kingfisher ... chatted to a really nice couple who had moored their barge ... then had a pint of lagerr shandy at the end if the walk

And I've enjoyed our banter on the forum tonight
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 11:40 PM

Ah, that sounds just perfect, Myrtle. Glad you enjoyed your day.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ah, that sounds just perfect, Myrtle. Glad you enjoyed your day.

I really have Mups ... and you've played a big part in making it special ... thank you
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

23-05-2016, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
I really have Mups ... and you've played a big part in making it special ... thank you

Ooh go on with yer, I've come over all soppy now. X
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk

23-05-2016, 11:50 PM

Just one more thing . This is a really nice thing that Azz has done for our birthdays ... it shows on my home page so watch out when it's your birthday ... I love it

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	happybirthdayuser.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	1060  
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

23-05-2016, 11:52 PM

Ah, that's nice isn't it. What a nice idea.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk

23-05-2016, 11:57 PM

Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 06:37 AM

Berated bank managers, and praised a civil servant.

Anybody seen that garage chappie. ?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2016, 07:48 AM

I wasn't feeling very well yesterday, struggled to Tesco, got home and went for a nap, just nodding off when the doorbell went, flipping meter man, quite attractive though, nice wavy ginger hair!
Cancelled dentist today, wish they'd hurry up and harvest the yellow peril that's surrounding me this year! It's upsetting me breathing and giving me a headache!
Bleh!
Glad you had a lovely birthday Myrtle x

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top