Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 06:50 AM

Good morning Monday.

This is the river that flows through the Chatsworth estate. One of my favourite places for walking.

I plan on doing a bit more in the garden today - pulling weeds etc - also going to have a go at sit down ironing as none has been done since I broke my ankle.

Have a good day all.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 07:03 AM

Re: Good morning Monday.

Nice photo carol, and Good Morning, got to get the summer car MOTd today, then, when the sun shines, it's of to the Derbyshire Dales.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 07:14 AM

Good morning all.

Nice pic Carol, hope you are feeling better today.

Has been raining all night and early this morning, but sun has just come out.

Might go into Town this afternoon.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 07:49 AM

Morning all, and Carol. Hope you manage your chores ok, but do take it easy.

I'm off to the Town Hall to get my DBS check done, then will get to an Argos and buy a new battery strimmer. The grass on my plot is growing out of control.

Nice and sunny here at the mo. have a good day everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 07:52 AM

Good morning everyone, a glorious start here albeit rather chilly in the garden.

Nothing much planned other than waiting in for the tumble drier engineer to call to fix a manufacturer fault.

Enjoy the day folks.

P.S. Carol, lovely picture we know that spot well, we often picnic around there in the summer.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 07:56 AM

Good morning everyone,

Lovely picky Carol, hope your ankle is mending ok. Take it easy!

As Susie said it was raining all night and some of this morning but has cleared now and the sun is out so time to take Amber for a walk.
Have a good day everyone. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 07:56 AM

Good Morning Each,a bright sunny one here so a long walk after breakfast to the Retail Park for odds and ends,have a good one Folks,x
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 08:12 AM

Good morning
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 08:26 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny one with temperatures forecast to reach 18C today.

Have to pop into town by bus today to go to the bank, it's a nuisance that our local one has closed down.

Enjoy your day everyone
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 08:36 AM

A canny day yesterday swapping banter with all the rugby fans in the city for the weekend tournament held at our football club ground.

Certainly seemed to be enjoying themselves, a riot of colour in their replica shirts seemed to mainly peeps from Yorkshire Manchester and Liverpool.

Good day one and all, especially the birthday girl.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top