Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2016, 10:33 PM

Talent Shows

Is it me, or are there more young guys about with Tits than ever, it used to be Birds, what is the world coming to?
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2016, 09:01 AM

Re: Talent Shows

What has talent shows got to do with tits? In my garden I get loads of 'tits' blue, black headed, and I even once saw a brown tit.
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2016, 09:29 AM

You mean Trotter's Independent Trading, Spit?

I thought Rodney and Del Boy had real talent.

Mind you, I once bought a genuine Queen Anne telly off Del, and cannot get the damned thing working. He said he was trying to get a replacement from the Korean manufacturer.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2016, 10:42 AM

Yes Spitty, it does seem that these days Men are getting more feminine and the ladies more masculine.
I think while ever two people of the same sex can marry it's only going to get worse.
It also appears that we are more accepting of transvestites, making it quite normal to see one about town.
Could it be Gods way of culling the population by same sex associations.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2016, 10:57 AM

If you watch talent shows, you're gonna see show offs!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top