Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2016, 09:42 PM

Suger Daddies

Why do men age up to 70 years who sensible in other walks of life, lose all control and desire to have a relationship with a 21 year old girl young enough to be their Grand Daughters
Firstly they look ridiculous together and how can they possibly keep up with them especially in The Boudoir. It could put a strain on the heart and it is very costly as well, showering expensive gifts on them to keep their interest.
Is it all worth it for a few moments of physical pleasure, in fact, all of 7 minutes, as has been timed and researched by the Medical Profession
It would be much cheaper and better to visit a ‘Classy Lady of the Night’where he would get special treatment.

I have knowledge of this as a female I know is one such lady’

She is well educated and from a good family…they do not know her occupation!
First.. After they disrobe, she covers them with warm towels and then massages them with essential oils like, Sandalwood, Cedars of Lebanon, Pine Bark and Pepper as well: Oh My that will make your eyes water’
They love it and murmur Ooh! Aaahh! OoooH!
A special treat is to walk up and down their spine with her delicate feet upon which they groan heavily.
After being totally relaxed and with a rosy glow she then takes them ’To Heaven and Back’.
Her clientele include Policemen a Judge, Members of the Clergy, Accountants. Solicitors
Barristers ,Teachers Minor Royals, and many other professional men, By appointment only
In a similar vein women of 60 + go to the Med to places like Cyprus and get a 21 year old boy to cohabit with.
Surely they can’t actually believe a boy that age loves them? Yet they are happy to spend £Thousands on them and it usually ends in tears.

Perhaps a few happy memories will suffice!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2016, 09:53 PM

Re: Suger Daddies

You're right Azure. These vast age differences happen all the time.
Can't see the appeal myself, but there again, perhaps I need some "How to be a Cougar" lessons.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2016, 10:02 PM

You cannot go back to Kansas-and what would I ever want with a very young girl?--she would never come off her mobile
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2016, 10:06 PM

Usually you will find these older men are very rich
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2016, 10:30 PM

Why confine this to men, do women not do the same. For men its probably sex and a trophy on the shoulder. For women a much more mercenary attitude.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2016, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Why confine this to men, do women not do the same. For men its probably sex and a trophy on the shoulder. For women a much more mercenary attitude.

You're probably right Nom.
There has always been young girls who go for much older men, and many older women who pick up the young gigolo's on holidays. Never interested me though.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2016, 11:19 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-36342561

You may have heard of the hashtag #blessed, it's often seen on Instagram next to beautiful pictures of family, travel and shopping; used to show how lucky people think their lives are. But the phrase has recently taken on a very different meaning in South Africa.

After some women posted photos of gifts from partners claiming they were "blessed" people started asking who was "blessing" them. Soon "blesser" became a term for someone who gives money and gifts as part of a relationship - the sort of person traditionally referred to as a sugar daddy.

Blesser has been so widely used on social media over the last month that a new joke has taken off "when a girl sneezes these days you can't even say 'bless you' in case she gets the wrong idea."
Weird .....
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2016, 11:27 PM

My Dad was 27 years older than my Mum. The down side was that he died when I was only seven. Mum always told me she loved him deeply and she never remarried.
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2016, 11:31 PM

Don't know but will you be my sugar mummy?
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2016, 11:35 PM

Who me? No chance!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top