Join for free
Sparkcolette
New Member!
UK
Sparkcolette is female 

13-05-2016, 01:19 PM

Searching for retirement properties

Hello, I am new to this forum. My name is Colette. I wanted to ask if any of you had used any retirement property websites. I am looking for a property but don't know where to begin?

Should I use something like [Mod Edit link removed ] Has anyone used that site?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Colette
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 01:25 PM

Re: Searching for retirement properties

Hello Colette welcome .
You may ask about retirement properties but including a link in your initial post makes it look as though you are spamming a particular site and spam is not allowed on this site.

You have clearly been searching to find one site, I would think your best option is to search for a few more and compare them
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 08:51 PM

Hi Collette,I dont know what area you live in or where you want to live, but suggest you contact your local age concern they should be able to point you in the right direction.If you type age concern a link should come up
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 09:01 PM

Shouldn't it read:

R-E-T-I-R-E-M-E-N-T--P-R-O-P-E-R-T-I-E-S

?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top