Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 06:21 AM

Good morning Friday 13th.

I often do this walk over the moors at Birchover in Derbyshire - It's lovely.

Good morning everybody. I was awake at 5.30 with ankle throbbing. I just had some co- codamol but don't think I could get back to sleep now.
Ah well - I've all day to have a nap...

Have a good day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 06:26 AM

Re: Good morning Friday 13th.

Good morning

Lovely picture Carol ...sorry you're ankle's giving you jip !!!!

I'm off on another coach trip today until Monday ... The Isle of Wight this time .... I love the ferry trip along the Solent
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 06:32 AM

What a great spot for walking. Love it.

Have you tried elevating your ankle with a few pillows Carol? It may help.

Enjoy your trip Myrtle! Have fun.

Have a great Friday all.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 06:41 AM

Good Morning, nice area carol, went to Darley Dale in 1990, to DFS, got a new Suite coming from them today.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 07:09 AM

Good morning all.

Sorry to hear that your ankle is still giving you a lot of pain, I cannot take co-codamol they used to make me feel really sick.

Have a nice time Myrtle.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 07:42 AM

Good morning everyone,

That's a lovely picture Carol, so sorry your ankle is paining you a lot. Try and rest it today.

Enjoy your trip Myrtle.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 07:47 AM

Good morning

Off to Bodelwyddan castle for the week-end, the weather promises to be fine and sunny but a little bit cool at around 12 degrees

clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 08:37 AM

buenas dias all. Nice photo Carol, I know Birchover well. After a hot sunny day yesterday we had rain late evening. This morning it still looks cloudy but the sun is shining through the clouds. I will be out with friends shortly, just for lunch and some shop wandering, followed by a visit to my insurance company office for their yearly party. Itīs always a pleasant event, some food and wine, or in my case orange juice, some free gifts, usually shopping bags, key rings with trolley coins, pens, mugs, sun screens for cars etc. Itīs nothing spectacular but itīs pleasant for half an hour or so. Have a nice day all.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 08:40 AM

Good morning everyone

Hope your ankle gets better Carol. The moors looks a lonely place to go walking, lets hope your not on your own when you go....

Malcolm your weekend trip looks a fantastic place to stay enjoy!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 08:41 AM

Good morning fellow members a bit dull this morning and I am rushing to go to the Doctors for a blood test then back to do the lawns

Enjoy your day everyone...

Lovely picture of 'home' Carol. I have family in Birchover.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top