Join for free
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 08:29 PM

Tell Your Fortune Lady?

Do you believe in Fortune Tellers or Gypsy Sarah?

Some years ago, my 17 year old daughter, still at College asked me to accompany her to the Psychic Fair where a man who apparently was very good and accurate gave Palm Readings.There was quite a queue, mainly students. Then it was my daughter’s turn I stood right behind her My daughter and I do not look alike as she had very blonde hair at that time and it has darkened now. All my other children have black hair like me.
The Palm Reader was not aware that we were related
I listened and could not believe the rubbish he was telling her such as:
She had met a boy and they would be married soon and she would change her job
Well, she did not have a job or boyfriend. I could see she was puzzled by this misinformation
My turn came, I paid the fee and stretched out my palm
Well, he stared at it for ages, and I wondered if he was going to tell me bad news!
Finally, he looked up and said. “I’m sorry I can’t read your palm”:
“Why not” . I said. Returning my money, he said “Because you are Psychic yourself.
Hasn’t anyone ever told you that before? No! I replied “You could probably tell me my fortune “ said he, Well I thought I definately woud not tell you so much rubbish.

Later that year my oldest daughter told me that there was an English lady with a Stall in The Corn Exchange Market in Bristol Town Centre, who could tell you the future
She did not read palms , just looked at your face .She was very accurate with my older daughter.

I went one day and had not made an appointment. She did not know me, nor I her
I approached and asked if she was busy. “No, ” said she as it was lunch time
It was £5.00 and she looked at me and said” I can see Restaurants!. Do you have a Restaurant or work in one. Actually, my family were in catering but I left when I got married and moved away she told me various things about my future prospects some true not all.
Then she said “You are going to America” Certainly not I said” I don’t like Air Travel and I have never wanted to go to America”
However, some year later I did go to America to San Franscisco where my Daughter and Husband emigrated to, through the Company they worked for.So that prophecy did come true .
As for me being Psychic I do get premonitions about other people but not about myself.
And I do levitate sometimes ….. And, I have seen apparitions in the bedroom…. Complete strangers. They were all very nice except one who looked like a Gargoyle.

I wonder when I will get my next Octurnal Visitor?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top