Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 07:40 AM

ukip ignorance

Just goes to show how ignorant the ukip Assembly members are in Wales when they manage to elect a greedy, lying scumbag like Hamilton as their leader.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7022791.html
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 07:56 AM

Re: ukip ignorance

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Just goes to show how ignorant the ukip Assembly members are in Wales when they manage to elect a greedy, lying scumbag like Hamilton as their leader.

Hi UJ.

Lovely to see your early morning posts, without them I do worry about your health if you do not post.

I have to agree with your assessment of Neil Hamilton, not a man I would ever vote for.

However I have to say that as a Politician, he is much less a danger to the UK than the financially incompetent terrorist loving Corbyn.

I have to say that even though I believe Corbyn would be disastrous for the UK, he pales into insignificance compared to your hero, Caroline Lucas.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 08:02 AM

Careful UJ.

Think the owner of this site is Welsh and just might be a UKIP supporter.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 09:06 AM

It's comforting to know that Joe spreads his hatred around. It's not just us Conservatives then. I wonder who will be next?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
It's comforting to know that Joe spreads his hatred around. It's not just us Conservatives then. I wonder who will be next?
Entitles to his opinion and would be nice to hear yours for a change instead of the same drivel
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 09:59 AM

Does Hamilton speak Welsh? That could explain it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 10:58 AM

Just goes to show how ignorant the ukip Assembly members are in Wales when they manage to elect a greedy, lying scumbag like Hamilton as their leader
BLiar must have been too busy.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Entitles to his opinion and would be nice to hear yours for a change instead of the same drivel
I'm sure as a Conservative Barsteward, or scum nobody wants to here my opinion though there is plenty of it written on here if you care to look.
Nothing like the supporters club rushing to defend their illustrious leader.
On the other hand you could always take your own advice so oft handed out and not read posts which annoy you.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 11:31 AM

I suppose another party getting dubbed greedy, lying scumbag makes a change from the nasty party all the time.

I guess until there's a decent Communist party in the UK Uncle Joe just has to vent his spleen and wind everyone up. It must be frustrating for him... having no one to actively support.
wishbone
south wales
wishbone is male  wishbone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by moreover ->
Does Hamilton speak Welsh? That could explain it.
no he doesn't Moreover, but he has learned 4 words...beth yw ei werth

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top