Join for free
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2016, 01:39 PM

More Fraud in Foreign Aid

The Government is still handing out money to rich Countries, hand over fist.

Today in the Mail on Sunday, we learn that Oil Rich Nigeria is to receive nearly £250million.
President Muhammadu Bibari sends his daughter to a £26.000.00 a year English School
He has partially admitted that he has more than £!million in the Bank, Five houses, and two plots of land.
Nigeria has the highest paid Government officials in the world, and is one of the largest beneficiaries of UK foreign

The President of its senate Sakari, is to face trial for corruption charges, after it emerged that he has £6million of London property in his wife’s name.
It is a well known fact that Britain, especially London is ‘A brothel for dirty money ’much of it Tax Payers money and the Government encourage this.
They have been threatening to stamp it out for years, and it is still rife.

Even worse, is the fact that British aid has given £510million to Syria and 1% has disappeared and may be diverted to Terrorist Groups.

Is there any control over where this aid actually goes? It should be accounted for, or drastically reduced.

Some of that should be used to build homes in the UK for all the homeless people.

When will the Government listen to reason,.

If they were Directors of a Company they would all get the sack an deserve it as well
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2016, 02:32 PM

Re: More Fraud in Foreign Aid

I'm with you Azure.

If I held the purse strings I'd suspend all Foreign Aid (bar earthquakes and natural catastrophes) for at least 5 years and divert the money into our own homeless, care in the community projects and propping up the NHS.
It annoys me to see our own trapped in such difficult circumstances whilst fraud and dubious good causes appear to be rife. Don't get me going or I'll have to thump a cushion or something.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2016, 02:52 PM

Just wait until the new Mayor of London gets his hands in the cash box.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2016, 03:38 PM

It appears to me that this country is just as corrupt as the third world countries it finances.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2016, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
It appears to me that this country is just as corrupt as the third world countries it finances.
well .. when you put it like that, I'd rather be called corrupt with all the money than the daft numpty who gives it away.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top