Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Hawkeye
Devon UK
Hawkeye is male  Hawkeye has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2016, 12:49 PM

World naked gardening day.

Apparently it is World naked gardening day today and when I mentioned it to Mrs H she told me on no account was I to frighten the birds currently using the nesting boxes.
We could always go to that naked Restaurant after a shower, I would not want to upset the other diners by having loose cuttings everywhere.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2016, 12:53 PM

Re: World naked gardening day.

the neighbours wife was out
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2016, 01:05 PM

I'm sure this seemed like a nice idea at the time it was dreamt up!
Fine if your secluded but otherwise it's fraught with hazards
I'm not sure my sleepy cul-de-sac is ready for another solar eclipse as I bend to attend to the pots
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2016, 01:10 PM

And what of Mr Pearce at no.23..
As he lops his hedge in to shape..
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2016, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye ->
Apparently it is World naked gardening day today and when I mentioned it to Mrs H she told me on no account was I to frighten the birds currently using the nesting boxes.
We could always go to that naked Restaurant after a shower, I would not want to upset the other diners by having loose cuttings everywhere.
i wouldnt want to cause unnecessary distress to my neighbours
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2016, 01:38 PM

Due to the special day, l had to postpone cutting down the brambles! Instead, l'm going to empty the guttering and maybe erect my bean sticks!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

07-05-2016, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Due to the special day, l had to postpone cutting down the brambles! Instead, l'm going to empty the guttering and maybe erect my bean sticks!
Hahahaha!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2016, 01:55 PM

These two came on our TV local news a few years back , and the Camera work was so good at avoiding the naughty bits as they were followed round the garden ..
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening...gardeners.html
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2016, 02:02 PM

Well I went out, in just my nightdress, to feed the birds at 5am...does that count?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

07-05-2016, 02:12 PM

It reminds me of those Naturists' Holiday brochures
(Not that I take a look very often you understand )

But it always seems to me that even the simplest of tasks could become quite perilous!
Like the man casually frying egg and bacon in the kitchenette of his apartment
I'm sure that smile had been photo-shopped on!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top