Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2016, 05:59 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, another clear sky here in Dorset and another fine day in prospect methinks...

We are travelling home today from our week away, and it looks like being a busy couple of days ahead trying to catch up in the garden to get the seedlings planted out.

Enjoy your day folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2016, 06:05 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning Barry, you are nice and early.

It's a lovely sunny morning here in Essex.

Got to go and do my weekly shopping today and hopefully do a bit of sunbathing.

Have a nice day all.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2016, 06:47 AM

Good morning everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2016, 07:18 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2016, 08:34 AM

Hi

A lovely day here, even better, no builders, I will be out in the garden.

Hope you all have a good day.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2016, 08:35 AM

buenas dias all. It´s looking brighter outside than it did yesterday when it was grey, chilly and rained on and off a good part of the day. We were forecast rain and storms for 3 days, this is day 2, we´ve had some rain but no storm.....yet. I have to wait for a new washing machine to be delivered this morning, then I will pick up my friend for our Friday afternoon out. Have a nice day all.
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2016, 08:38 AM

morning everyone,
another beautiful sunny day again. definitely a garden day
P.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2016, 08:42 AM

Good morning fellow members another beautiful day here and lots to do in the garden but feeling a bit fragile .
I think I must have picked some virus up when I went to my granddaughters school assembly the other day, so I am going to take things gently today.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2016, 08:46 AM

Good morning all another lovely sunny day here so I'll be able to get some more planting done in the garden.

A nasty incident happened close by last evening, two fire engines, an ambulance and a paramedic car arrived at our neighbour's house two doors away from us. Firemen went in with hose and brought our neighbour out, face red and shaking. It appears her deep fat fryer caught fire. She was taken away in the ambulance. I hope she will be alright

Enjoy your day everyone ...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2016, 09:14 AM

Morning folks. What a beautiful morning again, I luv it. The birds in my garden are singing their little heads off this morning.

Hope you feel better soon Meg, and hope your neighbours soon home safely Mags.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top