Join for free
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2016, 06:58 PM

Will he or won't he ?

So it would appear that Trump the buffoon has secured the Republican Presidential nomination.
It is therefore possible that we will see him in the White House and therefore at the helm of a frighteningly-new world political direction.
The alternative Democratic presidential candidate in the personage of H Clinton is an equally scary possibility to me and I must admit that whatever the outcome of the eventual Presidential election, it does not look good for the future peace of the planet.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2016, 07:29 PM

Re: Will he or won't he ?

I agree Malcolm, very scary indeed.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2016, 07:42 PM

Do I understand correctly that he and his Merry Men are requesting/insisting on an apology from Cameron???
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2016, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
So it would appear that Trump the buffoon has secured the Republican Presidential nomination.
It is therefore possible that we will see him in the White House and therefore at the helm of a frighteningly-new world political direction.
The alternative Democratic presidential candidate in the personage of H Clinton is an equally scary possibility to me and I must admit that whatever the outcome of the eventual Presidential election, it does not look good for the future peace of the planet.
Trump in the Whitehouse? If that's the case, this world is going to get a whole lot more interesting over the next five years. Come on, how many of you secretly want to see what happens?......
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2016, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by oldgreyfox ->
trump in the whitehouse? If that's the case, this world is going to get a whole lot more interesting over the next five years. Come on, how many of you secretly want to see what happens?......
me.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2016, 09:47 PM

Hi

I am far more relaxed about Trump than others when it comes to scaryness.

He has published his aims, he is after China, not Russia, he wants an accommodation with Putin if possible.

He wants NATO to pay it's way and not freeload, great news, we pay our 2%, Merkel will have to find tens of Billions extra which they are short of their 2%.

It is about time she got her comeuppance.

He doesn't want to get involved in the Middle East any more, except to finish off ISIS.

The only downside is trade, it is not good news for us.

Trump is an isolationist and a protectionist, bring jobs back to the USA.

In terms of World Peace, I am far more worried about Clinton, she reminds me of Blair.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36154988
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2016, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am far more relaxed about Trump than others when it comes to scaryness.

He has published his aims, he is after China, not Russia, he wants an accommodation with Putin if possible.

He wants NATO to pay it's way and not freeload, great news, we pay our 2%, Merkel will have to find tens of Billions extra which they are short of their 2%.

It is about time she got her comeuppance.

He doesn't want to get involved in the Middle East any more, except to finish off ISIS.

The only downside is trade, it is not good news for us.

Trump is an isolationist and a protectionist, bring jobs back to the USA.

In terms of World Peace, I am far more worried about Clinton, she reminds me of Blair.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36154988

Are you for real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7RIgs3eygo
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2016, 10:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDCcK5Fqcg8
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2016, 11:23 PM

As long as they keep the bastard away from the `Button`.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2016, 03:03 AM

Hard to choose the lesser of two evils - but would have to reluctantly go with Hillary.

Are the Yanks collectively bonkers ?
Best not answer that.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top