Join for free
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2016, 07:25 PM

for facebook non-users and seniors.....

FOR FACEBOOK NON-USERS AND SENIORS.......

For those of my generation who do not use and cannot comprehend why Facebook exists:

I am trying to make friends outside Facebook while applying the same principles. Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell passersby what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I will do later and with whom.

I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch, and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations, give them the "thumbs up" and tell them I like them.

And it works just like Facebook. I already have five people following me: two police officers, a private investigator, a priest and a psychiatrist.
Juleea
New Member!
vancouver, canada
Juleea is female 

01-05-2016, 01:30 PM

Re: for facebook non-users and seniors.....

Gilly, thank you so much for this! It provoked a REAL laugh..not a LOL .
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2016, 01:03 PM

Re: for facebook non-users and seniors.....

Originally Posted by Juleea ->
Gilly, thank you so much for this! It provoked a REAL laugh..not a LOL .

Glad you enjoyed it - we aim to please

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top