Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2010, 08:17 AM

Vampire Wednesday

Got to go and have blood drained from my body, well a bit.

Have a wonderful day everyone, today remember just one lost soul and their life will have meant something.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2010, 08:42 AM

Re: Vampire Wednesday

AB and Everyone

Hope you get on OK AB and not too much blood taken from you!

Another gey wintry looking day outside! I thought I was back in January last night with the howling of the wind and the battering of the rain! Heard on the news just now that there is a hose ban in the part of England that is the wettest, starting this Friday!!

Enjoy your day everyone.

Take care and stay safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2010, 03:04 PM

Hello to everyone, hope you are all well! I'm rather late signing in today due to a shopping morning at the Mall..
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2010, 03:05 PM

Antibrown, I'm a little bats today myself. Have a great day!

dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2010, 03:40 PM

Hi all
Apologies for recent absence. All respect to everyone but I've had more important fish to fry

Milly, born early hours of Saturday 7lb2oz, Mum & baby happy and healthy
Probably the beautifullest baby ever!

I'll get back into 'regular poster mode' shortly
Hope everyone is well and things are going well. x
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2010, 04:11 PM

Oh DM, Milly is absolutely beautiful ... what a sweetheart!

Glad Mum and Milly are both well - nice comfortable weight too.

Thanks for sharing her with us!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2010, 04:27 PM

What a beautiful baby!

Hi all. Heat wave continues, made 39 C (102 F) yesterday; presently 32 C (89 F) with no real cooldown till Friday. I can handle the heat but feel sorry for those who can't; and poor Leia with her thick coat is not happy! And we have had not one drop of rain in weeks, very distressing,
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2010, 04:45 PM

I never wanted children but I still see the beauty in a baby. Just an innocent little being with the world before them-I hope the world is worthy of them in years to come
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2010, 04:53 PM

Awww shes absolutely lovely Congrats all round.

Ive baby ferret kits at the moment.. not quite in the same league but cute all the same lol

Have also acquired 2 Bengal cats!! Dont ask.. He (not OH but 'he' best mate and house owner) went to buy an airgun and came back with the cats and a weimeraner!!!
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2010, 05:52 PM

Re-blood taking.

I have mine taken regularly and she is very good. But how do they know these things? She rubs my arm,taps it and then says "just a little prick"

How she knows that from rubbing my arm is a mystery

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top