Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2010, 07:45 AM

Paper work Tuesday.

A day for sorting out insurances for the home.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember to say those three words to those who need to hear them.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2010, 08:50 AM

Re: Paper work Tuesday.

AB and Everyone.

Hope you all enjoy your day.

Take care
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2010, 10:29 AM

Morning AB, Rose, All

Didn't sleep so weel last night, got cramp in my leg yesterday morning and it just felt awkward to kept getting up
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2010, 12:14 PM

I'm going to get out and wash/wax my big Triumph today. We're heading for a heat wave the next 3-4 days so it will be a very sunny day indeed. We just skip the 80s and jump into the mid-90s. LOL

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2010, 12:40 PM

....... to all!

AB, hope you get the insurances sorted...

Rose, love the kitten graphic

Azz, hope your leg improves and you have a better sleep tonight...

Bob, enjoy your heatwave!

Have a great day everyone!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2010, 04:26 PM

Hi, people. Hot spell continues to the consternation of the heat haters; 32 C (89 F) now before lunch and will make 100 F probably. You'd think this was unusual, happens every Summer in Washington! Been to the market, just pottering about; looking forward to that tomato at lunch.

Love all the graphics! Stay cool, enjoy the day.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2010, 06:12 PM

got cramp in my leg yesterday morning and it just felt awkward to kept getting up

you do feed the lines don`t you? Got a stiffie? but cant keep it up? Wait until you are my age.

But filth aside do keep well hydrated and yes a little bit of salt in your diet helps

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top