Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 09:14 PM

Judge Judy farce!

I enjoy watching her show and seeing justice served making them pay then lo and behold! I recently discovered the tv company pay the awarded amount so they get away without consequences!

I know it's more of a reality programme though it's stated that the people and their cases are real however, it makes a mockery of the justice system if they aren't taught a lesson and are simply airing their dirty laundry in public because they're paid to!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 09:48 PM

Re: Judge Judy farce!

I stopped watching Judge Judy , she came across to loud mouthed for me .

I watch Judge Rinder , mainly cause he makes me laugh with his faces he pulls .
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 09:52 PM

He's too tame for my liking, I prefer JJ cos she a feisty lady not unlike moi!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I enjoy watching her show and seeing justice served making them pay then lo and behold! I recently discovered the tv company pay the awarded amount so they get away without consequences!

I know it's more of a reality programme though it's stated that the people and their cases are real however, it makes a mockery of the justice system if they aren't taught a lesson and are simply airing their dirty laundry in public because they're paid to!
When it first started they always stated at the start of the program that they paid the amount awarded.

It's not a real court
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 10:03 PM

I much prefer Judge Rinder.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire

22-04-2016, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
When it first started they always stated at the start of the program that they paid the amount awarded.

It's not a real court
I've never been aware of them admitting they paid the costs, it may not be a real court but the cases are stated to be real
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 10:18 PM

Honey said :----I enjoy watching her show and seeing justice served making them pay then lo and behold! I recently discovered the tv company pay

This apparently happens with Judge Rinder, the damages are met by the ITV.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire

22-04-2016, 10:49 PM

The're all in it together!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 08:53 AM

I like Judy - she gets on me nerves 'sometimes' but overall a very wise lady
At the end of the programme, it says the awards come out of a fund.
As the guilty party usually have a 'counterclaim' - they are then upset, because more often than not, they lose - so no money forthcoming
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 05:05 PM

Yes the debts are paid on judge rinder too .

I wish judge Judy had done my divorce , a wise wise woman .

I listen and learn .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top