Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2010, 07:46 AM

Relaxing Sunday.

The best thing to do with our weather.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember that your loved ones need to know it.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2010, 08:41 AM

Re: Relaxing Sunday.

AB and Everyone.

Hope you all enjoy today, no matter what the weather is like

and a
to Dandysmom and all who live over the big pond! Hope you all have a lovely day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2010, 10:06 AM

Hope it's a good day for everyone.

also a very happy 4th July to all our American friends ... xx

Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2010, 11:33 AM

Lol your graphics are so cool Morning all!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2010, 03:25 PM

Thanks to all that remembered us in the U.S.A.. The weather is supposed to be sublime and being a Sunday folks will be out enjoying it for sure. There's a huge Jazz Festival going on in downtown Portland capped off tonight with s fireworks extravaganza. I won't be attending as I don't like crowds of people & I don't like jazz. I'll be scooting around doing grocery shopping and enjoying the 75F temperature. It's bright & sunny outside my balcony door, just a foot from where I'm sitting. My flowers are exploding with all that sunshine. Have a great day all.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2010, 05:00 PM

Hi all! A perfectly glorious day for the Glorious Fourth, not a cloud in the sky, 28 C (82 F); perfect for the parade and fireworks! Thank you all for the cute graphics and wishes, it's appreciated!

Enjoy the day!
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2010, 06:50 PM

I fairly relaxed day,went to visit the aged mother then get home to water and for me to have a glass and play.

There was a chilli festival not so very far away from where mum lives and neither she nor Jenny could see why.

The 4th of July means nothing now here and however one feels about US bases I go back a while when they had firework parties ,opened up the less secure parts and invited the locals to join in
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2010, 08:30 PM

Happy 4th July Dandysmom and Bob and all American friends.........

Been pretty quiet day today, caught up with few jobs, walking morning and afternoon then watched some of the tennis.........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top