Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 08:18 PM

Stay or Leave EU leaflets

Has anyone read rhe documents being sent out as to why we should stay in the EU ? If so has it influenced you any way .I am fed up with all the media should/shouldnt we stay /leave.I am utterly confused ,I have no idea if we should leave or stay and no idea how I shall vote
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 08:32 PM

Re: Stay or Leave EU leaflets

Not a scrap, think the leaflets are a total waste of money, that could be put to far better uses.
I want Brexit TBH
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Not a scrap, think the leaflets are a total waste of money, that could be put to far better uses.
I want Brexit TBH
Indeed, a waste of OUR money.

Nothing, neither the TV and newspaper reports, nor Dopey's propaganda have changed my mind one iota.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Has anyone read rhe documents being sent out as to why we should stay in the EU ? If so has it influenced you any way .I am fed up with all the media should/shouldnt we stay /leave.I am utterly confused ,I have no idea if we should leave or stay and no idea how I shall vote
We have had lots of information out here, but the campaigns on British tv have been uninformative
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 08:41 PM

The leaflet came the other day but have not read it yet, waste of money and I don't think I'll change my mind anyway still an OUT vote here.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 09:48 PM

Yes Deylon, it was delivered the other day and after careful scrutiny it's made me want to vote to exit the EU even more than before. I was hoping to read some valid arguments why we should stay in the EU. Most of the points raised in favour of staying in the EU were based on the 'successful' negotiations that Cameron had secured after his recent visit. However, high ranking EU officials did point out that everything they had conceded to Cameron were only temporary and could be changed later. The document also pointed out that we would be allowed to opt out of joining the Euro. Another concession that would be re visited once we voted to stay in. I believe that should we elect to stay in the EU we would be subject to all the rules a regulations that go with membership, the only question would be how long would it take to be absorbed totally into the European Union and by then it will be too late to resist. British industry, trade, currency, defense and government will all be controlled from Brussels.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 10:09 PM

Mine is already toilet paper.
Why?
Because it's a load of shite, that's why!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 10:22 PM

Deylon, I feel just the same as you.
I don't like or understand political issues and I suspect there will be thousands of people voting about something they do not truly understand.
I am like you - I do not know what to do yet.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 10:30 PM

The booklet was a waste of money nothing new to influence folk.
I would agree we are not being offered anything from the out clowns, all they want is to get control back to the rich so they can control employment laws so they can make more money.
I have not changed my mind I shall vote to stay IN.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 10:37 PM

Was it posted to folks who display the ubiquitous sign "No Junk or unaddressed Mail", if so, is there any recourse available?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top