Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 05:29 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Taken on the river Nene at Thrapston.
My computer man says that my no1 computer will have to go back to the manufacturers to be mended so I've ordered a new one. I think they need replacing quite frequently anyhow and they're not terribly expensive.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 06:20 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning everyone, nearly down to freezing here so the greenhouse heater has been on all night, I just hope we haven't lost our seedlings...

We are clipping the dogs this morning and going for a walk in the forest later.

Have a good Saturday folks
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 06:23 AM

Good morning all.

Alan your computer is as bad as mine, I bought mine at the end of last year (November) and its been in repair three times already, I was on Windows 8.1, but have now changed to Windows 10.

Barry does your dogs not mind you clipping them?

Have a nice day all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 06:31 AM

Pretty picture - good morning all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 08:13 AM

Good morning everyone,

Nice picture Alan, you do seem to have frequent problems with your pcs. Mine is very old now and I recently spent £200 having it sorted out online, has been good since. (Fingers crossed).

Have a good day everyone stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, hope the seedlings all survived the night as it was a cold one.

God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 08:25 AM

Hi

What a beautiful photo Alan, I would love to live there.

It rained last night and then quickly froze, the roads are an absolute nightmare this morning.

Hope you all have a good day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 08:53 AM

Good morning fellow members brrrr very cold here and there is snow on the hills this morning...

The family are back from their travels so I might be invaded later .
Hoping to do some spring cleaning starting with the bedrooms.

Enjoy your day everyone
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 08:55 AM

Good Morning all. Beautiful sunny morning. Have a great weekend.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 09:08 AM

Good morning all it's a chilly one here!

Off out later to get some new hanging baskets, mine have seen better days

Thinking of Susan today...

Enjoy your day everyone.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2016, 09:16 AM

Hi kiddiewinks

Yes another Saturday has arrived, it is only 7 day since the last one. So what is the news today? HMRC is the news. yet again even after having sold our kennels over 2 years ago and countless correspondence about our taxes due, not only by ourselves but also from our accountants. These idiots up there are still sending post to the kennels and not to our new address.

I would just love to meet some of the morons they employ,no wonder our country is in a mess.

Had a good clean of my camera and it is back as new now with no blotches on the photos until next time that is.

So that is about it apart from at least on person on ebay wants to buy by as new tripod head with 6 days to go

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top